{5} Sleep Wasn't Something We Got

Gon would not go to sleep! Mito-San had to slam the door open and get onto him a few times with "GO TO BED ITS 12!"

Soon Gon finally fell asleep, you opened one eye slightly, 'Killua's awake...'

"If you're gonna act like you're asleep don't stare at me...." Killua says, his arms crossed, "Oh.." You sit up trying not to wake Gon, "Sorry."

He looks towards the window that's shining moonlight into the room, "Why aren't you asleep..?"

A slight smile appears on his face, "Beacuse...." He looks towards you, "I can't sleep.." You're face turns blank, 'Okay.... Did that seem like he was just gonna propose or is it just me...?'

He notices the clueless look on you're face and sighs deeply, "You heard Gon say that I moved in with him and Mito-San right?"

You nod, "Well me, Nanika, and Alluka come from a very bad family, they are known as criminals across the country......" You're eyes widen, the pieces seemed to be fitting together infront of you're face, "But how..." You put you're hand on you're chin questionably, "Did you meet Gon..?"

He looks at you with the same face you have him, clueless.

Then he smiled, "Now that wouldn't be something I expected someone to ask...","Why not? Y'all both are always around each other..."

He sighs once again and looks me straight in the eyes, "Gon as you know he is someone who would try to help anyone... But what you don't know is that anyone is a big word it usually means any means necessary."

He pauses for a second, seeing if you got what he was trying to imply, "So one day I was in town with Alluka and Nanika~

"Please just give us a place to stay!" The white haired boy begged the hotel manager, "You're family is full of monsters! So that makes you and you're two little companions monsters as well!"

The manager lifted the boy off the ground by his collar, walked towards the door, and threw him out.

"Killua!" The two girls cried, as they ran after there brother, "I..I'm-" the boy tried to reassure them even though he had a hard time keeping his eyes open. No matter where he went he was classified by everyone he met as a criminal. And no one wanted a criminal around them.

Suddenly the group herd footsteps heading towards them and stoping in front of them. "Please!" The two girls shielded the boy, "Don't hurt him!"

He crouched down revealing a warm smile, "Now who would want to hurt two little girls like you two...?"

"You'd be surprised..." The boy had gotten to his knees, the other boy looked at him. "Well I would be happy to take you guys in for a while until you find a place to stay..."

The little girls eyes sparkled, "Really?" They both exclaimed, but on the other hand then boy examined the warm smile given to him suspiciously. Then the boy held out his hand, "It seems like you need a hand can I help?"