{3} Sleeping & Natalie's Beating

"Y/N Wake up!" You sit up, pulling you're Y/H/C hair out of you're face, "What time is it...?"

Then you look over at you're phone, it was 5 minutes until class started, you're eyes widened, "Shit!" You thank you're mother for waking you up, and rush to put on you're school uniform.

You finally ran into the classroom only 10 minuets late, you stood up strait, and walked towards Gon and Killua. "Where were you?" Gon exclaimed, you scratched the back of you're head, "Well..... I slept in little to late."

They both sweat dropped, as you started to talk to the both of them someone interrupted you. "Y/N! My girl!" You looked down, the shadow of you're Y/H/C hair covering you're eyes. "Tsk"

Natalie strode towards you, "How you doing girl? Oh.... And who are these two?"

"Y/N whose...." Gon turned an looked at me, then Killua got up and walked towards the grinning Natalie. He held out his hand, then she snickered and held out hers, but Killua raised his hand, "Names Killua and it would be best if you backed away."

Her smile faded "Tsk" she glared at Killua, then Gon put his hand on Killua's shoulder, "Don't go overboard Kil."

She giggled, "Wait. Overboard? You're killing me kid!" She glared harder, "You don't even know the definition of overboard!" She said her voice filled with haste, "Ms. Natalie!" The teacher yelled.

"What..?" She turned around "Yes Mr(whoevencares)?"

"Sit down class has started!" She jumped, "Yes Sir!" She looked back at you, sitting with Gon and Killua, and she stomped back to her seat.