{9} Gon...

You hugged him back as he pulled you into his room, his eyes where clear, "I herd about Killua..."

He started to sniffle, "I-I c-could help h-h-him.."  You looked at him feeling like you were gonna cry for him, "W-We always w-w-were v-very carful when s-someone c-came to the d-d-door..."

You're eyes widened, the things he did for Killua and his sisters, "So you had to be careful everywhere you went...?" He nodded, "Natalie f-figured o-out about h-him.."

Then you figured it out, "And some people busted into you're house and took away Killua and his sisters...."

You were taken aback by what you just said, and then an idea popped into you're head.

You looked straight at Gon, and told him you're idea.

"Lie to Mito-San?!" He shook is head, "No I can't do that!" You sighed, "I will do the talking. We will get Killua back."

You held out you're hand, "Deal?" He looked at it, "Deal!" He grabbed you're hand then shook.

You and Gon crept downstairs, since Gon still didn't want to lie to Mito-San, you had already told you're parents that you where gonna stay the night.

You noticed that you both hand reached the end of the stairs, "There's a light on." Gon whispers in you're ear, which made you jump a but because you didn't know he could be so quiet.

"Shh!" He put a finder in front of his lips, I nodded, "Sorry..."

You and him slowly walked towards the door, when a voice behind us sounded, "Where are you both going?" Me and Gon both turned around, Gon quickly hid behind me. Mito-San walked up to us.

"Out for a walk." I say confidently, she smiled "You two try not to get in trouble. But bring him back...."

Gon sniffles behind me, and runs to give Mito-San a big hug, then he let go of her. "Will do! Let's go Gon!"

Both of us walked into the police station, "Are you sure about this Y/N?" Gon asked, you nodded and walked up to the front desk.

"We're looking for the main officer." The man at the desk looked at me and Gon, "Now a police station is not for kids so run along." He gestured for us to leave, you put your hands on you're hips, "Well then could I ask you if you could tell me where our friend is..?"

The man took a deep breath, "Name?"
You looked at Gon, and that the same time you told him "Killua Zoldyck." The whole room went silent, "W-What did y-you s-say..?" Gon stepped up, "You herd what we said. Killua. Zoldyck."

The man picked up the phone and quickly dialed a number, and put the phone to his ear. "Yes? We have someone talking about the Zoldyck child."

You and Gon were both dragged into an office with two officers.

One held out his.... Or her hand, "Hello my name is Kurapika, and this is Leorio."