{8} Coming Back To The House

For the past few days Gon and Killua still hadn't come to school, not only that but nether of them would return you're text or answer you're calls.

So after school you decided to head towards there house.

Marched up to their door.

And knocked.

The door was opened, and Mito-San appeared from behind the now open door.

"Y/N... Why- why are you here...?" You looked at her, then tilted you're head, "Why wouldn't I come..? Gon and Killua haven't been to school for days!"

She gestured for you to come in, then lead you towards the kitchen, where she sat you down and set a glass of tea out for the both of y'all.

Even thought you weren't very fond of tea, you sipped from the glass, the flavor was amazing! The things the lady in front of you made amazed you....

For a few minutes the both of you sat there staring at each other, then Mito-San gave a long and deep sigh.

"Gon... Has been very depressed for the past few days because..." The lady looked like she couldn't say it, it seemed to much for her, "Because Killua was found out about and... Taken away with his sisters."

You're eyes widened in surprised, 'So the story... Killua told me. It-' you were on the brink of tears, "Could.." Mito-San looked at you, "Could I talk to him...? G-Gon I mean..."

She nodded and you got up slowly, smiling at her, then walked towards the staircase.

You walked up each step, step, step, when it led you towards a straight hallway, and three doors. But you knew which was Gon's, you've been inside before, you slowly walk towards it with a sigh.

You knock, no answer, you knock for the second time, "What do you want...?" A cold voice says, you take a deep breath, "Hey Gon..."

A pause, "Y/N...?" He says sadly, "Can I come in...?" You hear him shuffle around, and then he opens the door a crack. From the view you can see, his eyes where red from crying, but at the same time you could see bags under them.

He opens the door fully, and looks at the ground, then runs towards you and hugs you.