{7} Everyone Silent

You stepped inside the classrom, whispers could be herd around you, "Ne Killua? Why is everyone whispering?" He shrugged, the looked straight at you, you're eyes grew smaller but soon turned to normal.

"Hey guys!" Gon faced you, then a huge grin appears on his face, "Y/N!" He jumps up and hugs you, "We've only been apart for less than a day...." Then you though to yourself that you shouldn't really be surprised because he always acts like this.....

The bell is about to ring to go to you're next class when you see a paper placed on you're desk carefully.

"D-"You look up at the teacher, "I would like to see you after school to take a re-test Ms.Y/N..."

Gon takes a look at you're paper, "What happened Y/N?!" Since them both had a perfect "A+" on their paper, "Sorry guys but I guess it looks like I won't be able to walk home with you both today...."

The bell rang and the class got up and headed towards the door, "Bye Y/N" Gon waved goodbye then started to talk to Killua, who hadn't talked to you once that day..... Weird.

You enter the class the next day, and look around at you're surroundings, and two things where missing.

Gon and Killua.

Some people looked back at you sitting down by yourself, and laying you're head on down on the desk quietly. "I bet they moved classes to get away from Y/N!" A girl whispered to her friend, "Tsk"

For once you came up to the roof to eat lunch, because Killua and Gon weren't there.

It was somewhat claiming..... You start to remember when it was you're habit to eat up here. There was always some birds up there and you would feed them a bit.

While you were up there, time was in you're favor.

You had time to think, to wonder, to remember......

"So Y/N...." The girl turned towards her, "Yeah...?" The girl replied politely, "Why can't you wear a regular school uniform are you just..... Poor?"

The girl shook her head, "It's nothing like that!" She continued to shake her head in frustration, the other girl tilted their heads,
"Then why do I see you at all those part time jobs...?"

The girls eyes turned into slits, "Um...." The girl fidgeting around trying to find an answer, "My mother and I have been low on money because my dad left..." Her friend tiled her head again, "So what you're saying is that you are poor..?"

You looked down from the railing, you're hand under you're chin.

Now that you thought of it, the part time jobs aren't that hard anymore... You're mother has work all day and always collapses when she gets home. You wish that you didn't have to see you're mother go through this.

At least I have somewhere to stay, but since everyone found out that you were in need of money, they just stopped talking to you...