{14} A Plan Ready To Be Set

Gon dragged Killua to school with you're help fro the past few days, because he still wouldn't get the fact out of his mind that they needed time, and right now they didn't.

So when the break finally came, it was very close matter a fact. (Lol •^•)

We all meet up at their house, once you got there Gon opened the door grabbed your hand and pulled you inside quickly.

Then you were facing Killua in a flash.

"Oh... S-Sorry" you scooted away slowly as you're face grew pink.

"So what's the plan...?" Killua asked you and Gon hoping we had an answer, "I decided to invite the two officers over..." Killua's eyes widened and his hair puffed up, "What?!" Both Killua and Gon exclaimed.

You held out you're hands on defense, "Its fine. Kurapika told me that they were gonna lose their jobs. So I just wanted to ask them a few questions....."

There's a knock on the door, "That must be them!" You jumped up and sped to the door, when the door opened you saw a annoyed Leorio and a somewhat happy Kurapika.

"Come in!" You smiled at them, then you looked back at the two who seemed to disappear, "Guys I am coming and this time it won't be nicely!" You held up a dust and then they ran back downstairs.

The two guests sat in the couch and us on the floor in silence, "So...." Kurapika said thinking it would held break the silence.

"So does anyone know the the location of where Illumi shot that video...?" Kurapika shook his head, "How do you even know that?! Weren't you fired..?!" Kurapika was about to respond but Leorio cut in, "Why are we even helping these guys?!? A few days ago we were against that one!" He explained and points at Killua.

"Tsk" Killua glared at him, "It's not like I agreed with this old man!"

"Old man?!?" You and Kurapika each tried to restrain their friends, but Gon was the only one not talking. He seemed to be deep in thought, you wondered what he was thinking about.

"Can we see the video again.....?" Gon said quietly but still confident.

"Hm...? Oh... Sure" Kurapika let go of Leorio for a second and handed Gon the tablet. You tried too keep your eyes on something else other than Gon, but everyone else around you did the same.

Gon smiled, and pointed at the tablet and showed Killua, "Have you seen this before...?" Killua's eyes widened.

You stole a glance an it was a wall that looked similar to the ones in you're apartment.

Killua put a hand on his chin, "Yeah but he's probably headed back home.."

"Kurapika.... Anyway..... Um why did you become and officer..?" You asked him trying to let Gon and Killua discuss it and think over a plan.

He looked down at the floor like it was hard to say, "Y-You don't have-" he shook his head, "No it's fine Y/N I trust you."

He took a deep breath and fixated his eyes on you're face, "My parents were murdered a long time ago.... And I was thinking that I should stay in this town and try to find out who killed them...."

You smiled, "Well we owe you a lot so maybe after this we could try to give you some help!"

Killua and Gon walked in and nodded at each other, "Okay we've got a plan but we need both of you're help also..!"
Gon said as he pointed at Kurapika and Leorio.

__________________________

Yeahhhhh not all the Kurta clan was killed in this more that was all the family Kurapika had

Uhgggggggg no ones updating and I can't find any fan fics I actually wanna readddddd I'm starting to read actual books -3-

Next time on kitty's fan fic *smirk*

The Plan!