Ch.9 To Be or Not To Be

Börja om från början

I looked at him and I was about to lose it I took in a sharp breath it was Dante. Dante is someone I don't necessarily get along with.

"What's your problem man?" He yelled before he actually noticed me.

"My problem is that your all over my girl." I seethed stepping forward my fist clenched. By now the whole house is quiet.

"Ryder? Oh man I haven't seen you in a while, I was just having a little fun with this beauty." He said motioning to Carson who had now sat up but had the cutest confused pout on her face.

"Yeah I haven't seen you since I beat you at the competition and you cried." I said chuckling with a smirk on my face. Nobody dared to move.

"I didn't cry I had something in my eye!" He bellowed clenching his fist.

"Yeah you tell yourself that whatever helps you sleep at night." I said glaring at him.

"Yeah ik pretty little Carson will sure help a lot tonight, well settle this later." Dante said with slight humor in his voice he wants to piss me off and touch a sensitive place okay.

I started to turn around "Yeah your right, or we can settle it right now." I stated using that turn as a way to get more momentum into the right hook I just threw his way.  He stumbled back and threw a punch back hitting me in my nose.

I tackled him to the ground people tried to pull Me off of him but I couldn't stop. What he said just set me off. How could he talk about her like that? I'm so pissed the more I thought about it the harder I punched him. I'm sure I have a black eye and busted lip, but I just continued to block everybody out.

There was only one voice and one touch that brought me back to my senses and it was Carson with her hand on my shoulder and her angelic voice.

"Ryder, please." Carson whispered.

"Fine." I got up and grabbed her hand. "We're leaving." I said walking her to the front door.

I looked at Thalia and mouthed "keys." And lucky enough she held them up and nodded her head, I'm glad she's smart enough to get the hint that I'm taking Carson home.

Carson didn't say anything she just nodded her head and followed along.

I could hear her teeth chattering so I put my coat on over her and walked her to my car. She looked at me with her big doe eyes and smiled.

I don't know what happening between us but I can't help but hope we get closer. I unlocked my car and opened the door to set her in gently then ran around the side and jumped in.

Five minutes into the drive I looked over and she was asleep, she looked so peaceful and beautiful.

When we reached outside of her house there was a car there but I don't know whose, I don't want to wake her either so I got out of the car and ran a hand through my hair before walking around the car to get her.

I picked her up and held her bridal style while walking up to the front door, I knocked on the door and a few seconds later a guy about 6'6" and jacked answered the door. This must be the brother. Well shit because this looks right me holding his passed out sister in my arms after a party.

"What happened!?!" He snapped livid taking a step forward. Well that went 0-100. Carson stirred in my arms.

"Would you shut up before you wake her!? Then I'll explain what happened."

"Fine. It better be good tho. You can take her to her room." He said in a dismissing manor turning on his heal to I'm guessing the living room.

I walked up the stairs taking her to her room, I laid her in bed and took off her heals then pulled the covers up. I didn't want to change her and have to deal with her brother.