39

For Youmna...

*No ones POV*

It is Nash, Youmna, Jacks and Amys last night in Hawaii before their early flight tomorrow morning and they had decided to go out to dinner all together to finish the holiday correctly.

Amy was wearing a purple skater dress with black boot heels and Youmna a long light grey dress with pretty black diamond studded flats. The boys had smart shirts with casual blazers over the top.

"We have to do this again!" Amy says smiling raising the champagne glass to cheers.
"We shall do it again" Nash says with a posh accent, we all take a sip on the drink and then Nash stands up.

He clears his throat and straightens his jacket
"Baby what are you doing?" Youmna asks him
"Youmna, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me" He starts and people start to look over because he was using a loud voice and it was a quiet restaurant.
"Gawn Nash" Jack shouts and Amy rolls her eyes and laughs at him.
Nash carrys on "Babe you make me the best me. You make me smile, laugh, happy and at home. Our future plans make me excited for everything..."
Amy starts to cry and Youmna sits looking into Nashs eyes.

Then, Nash gets down on one knee, Jack shoots his head round to Amy who gasps and puts her hand over her mouth. Youmna stands up as he pulls a small box out of his blazer pocket and revels a beautiful diamond ring.

"Youmna, no matter what I will always love you, will you marry me?" He looks up at her with loving caring kind eyes.
"Of course I will Nash!!" She says accepting the ring and hugging him tight. Everyone in the restaurant cheer and clap.

Amy and Jack look at each other and laugh because they are both crying with happiness for their best friends.