"Did you sense any abnormal chakra or hear anything when you were out there?"

"No. I didn't the last thing I remember is when Sasuke ki--" my eyes widened when I realized what I was about to say. I quickly looked over at Sasuke who seemed to be fine, but had a hint of panic in his eyes.

"When Sasuke what?" Sakura and Tsunade said in unison.

"When Sasuke kicked me. Saying I was an idiot after I tripped over some rock" I said as I scratched the back of my head with a nervous laugh. HeHe... Saved it? I looked over at Sasuke and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Sheesh Naruto. On a rock too.. Well it is you. You can do the most idiotic things. You shoulda gave him a harder beating Sasuke."

"Hehe.. Haha.. " was all that came out of my mouth. Tsunade continued with the questions,

"So you have no recollection of anything after that point? Not even that mark on your neck?" All I did was shake my head.

She sighed and kept writing useless trash on her notes.

"Okay, last question. Do you feel anything weird with your body? Its radiating black chakra not letting anyone heal or send chakra towards you." I did notice some weird presence in me when I woke up, but I shook it off thinking it was nothing. I couldn't let her know that though. So I'll just keep my mouth shut.

"I don't feel anything unusual. Maybe its just because I was unconscious. And you know how Kyuubi is. He hates everyone."

"Okay then. Naruto rest for today and I'll send you home tomorrow. Sasuke you can head back home now. We will be doing one final checkup before he leaves, so it would be a waste of time if you stayed."

Sasuke nodded and headed towards the door.

"Thank you, Sasuke" was all I said with a huge smile glued to my face . Knowing this would be the last time I would talk to him personally before I left.

Sasuke POV

After hearing Naruto thank me, I walked out of the white hospital room with a small smile on my face. Thank god he's okay. The only problem is, how he couldn't remember anything. A jutsu? Or what? I walked out of the hospital and towards the city of Konoha where the streets were always crowded.

I needed to buy groceries. My mom sent me to pick up some supplies she called in to get. I think my mom was worried about me and she wanted me to have some time to get out and do something instead of sulking over Naruto. Yeah I know... I know... You probably think thats not like me.. But he was hurt and he wouldn't wake up. For 3 days. Who wouldn't be worried?

I walked up to the old lady on the counter once I entered the store. She smiled at the sight of me.

"Welcome Sasuke! Here to pick up you mother's items?"

I nodded and handed her the money my mom gave me. She gave me two bags full of what I would call bad food thats good for you. If you haven't guessed it, it's fruits. The only fruit I enjoy savoring is the tomato.

I started walking out of the store with a bag in each hand heading towards the middle of Konoha, where the Uchiha compound was located. A few minutes later I saw the big gate with the Uchiha sign on it, and walked through the open doors. I turned two left corners then a right to get to my familes home. It was the biggest house compared to all of them, due to my father being the Lead Uchiha.