•9•

•Pandora•

"Yayyyy!!" Payton was screaming excited in the car. We was on our way to Disney Land. Me, Stephanie, Payton and of course Odell.

"When can it stop"Stephanie said annoyed. Odell chuckle looking back at Payton who was smiling down.

"She'll stop"Odell said pulling up to a gas station.

"There no gas" I ask.

He nod his head getting out the car. "Awww"Stephanie cooed

"What" i look back at her.

"Y'all two back together..does it feel nice to be back with you lover"I roll my eyes seeing Odell coming back.

Disneyland•

We walk around Disney looking at the lights. Payton went crazy seeing princess Anna and Elsa. Stephanie went on the rides with Odell, leaving me alone. A man walk up to me and sat down. "Hi" he waved.

"Hey" I look back at my phone. Payton started whining for her bottle.

"Thats your baby"he ask.

I nod my head. "Yeah..Payton" I smile.

"What's your name"

"Pandora"he smile.

"Beautiful name..I'm Terry" I shook his hand.

"Where you from"

"I'm actually from Australia..but move to LA for a job" I nod my head. "Where you from"

"I'm from Dominican Republic"

"That's awesome..I always wanted to go there" I smile. Odell and Stephanie came back with drinks and food.

"Hey you guys are back"I grab the food. " it was nice meeting you Terry"i waved goodbye.

•Odell•

Who the hell was that she was talking to. The whole ride back was quiet. Payton and Stephanie was asleep. Pandora was on her phone texting, probably that man. "Who's that you texting"

"A friend" I knew it was him.

I sigh. "Is it Terry"she looked at me and roll her eyes.

"Really Odell..you really want to start with me"

"No..I'm just saying..are you"

"Hell no Odell..I just met the guy..he didn't give me no number"

"Good"I continue driving home.