Chapter 1

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. (Date started: March 25,2016 Date finished: June 16,2016))

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I strongly advise that you read His Lovely Obsession first para mas maapreciate niyo po ang story na ito dahil galing sa first story ko ang main characters dito.Read every chapter dahil lahat sila connected for you to enjoy more the flow of the story.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

IMPORTANT:This is a work of fiction.All the characters are fictional.The events and places are based only on the author's very broad and sometimes wild imagination.They are not connected in any way to the photos used.The pictures of good-looking men and women were uploaded to add kilig-factor to the story.The category is Mature with adult contents such as love scenes and strong language.Not appropriate for minors, prude and squeamish people.

A chapter/ Some chapter is/are set to private because they contain some scenes not suitable for minors.  

Mas maayos ang pagkakasulat ng story ko na ito sa book version and I made some changes sa ibang situations. May additional chapter din. May mga idinagdag din sa ibang chapters.

*UNEDITED / Not proofread VERSION*  

The English version is in NovelCat, BravoNovel and BabelNovel; The Filipino version is in Babelnovel, Readoo and NovelNow.

Heather couldn't believe that in a span of almost one a half years nasa Pilipinas na ulit siya.She took a Bachelor of Fashion major in Design and Technoloy for one year sa Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University or RMIT.

Her dad insisted that she finished her studies in Australia because he had finally learned about what she has done to her half-sister.As in lahat-lahat mula pagka-bata.

Isa-isang sinumbong ng ina ang mga dati pa niyang ginagawa kay Stacey.Nung umalis sa kanila ang half-sister,her mother had probably realized na tama na ang pagtatakip nito sa kanya.She said that she has gone too far.Imbes na kasama nila ang ate niya,Stacey had to live with Nick na that time boss at suitor pa lang nito.Actually her mother is conservative like her dad.Kahit Australiano kasi ang daddy niya,Christian ang religion ng pamilya nito and he grew up in the countryside.Sa kanya lang hindi umubra ang paghihigpit ng ina.Ang daddy naman niya palaging nasa Australia.So basically being the typical young woman with a rebellious streak, lahat ng gusto niya ginagawa niya.Anyway,palagi naman siyang pinagtatakpan ng ina sa daddy niya.

Well nagsisi din naman siya.Maybe she was really too much.It's just that she really had a kick before pag napapahamak niya si Stacey.She has to admit na nainggit siya dito.She was always prim and proper mula ng maliit pa sila.She was the prettier and the smarter one.Mas mabait..blah..blah..