Prologue

© MrsGboys4ever 2011/2012 Excerpt from inside

"Did you really think you could lie to me, Isabella?" Derek spat at me as he slammed his fist on the desk making me flinch.

"I didn't lie to you Derek; you never once asked me if I was your mate." I spat back. I was not going to cower from him, even if he was the most powerful Alpha in the Country.

"No you only masked your scent, so you could hide from me, then you let another man touch what is mine!" he yelled as he came around his desk towards me. His closeness made my knees weak; I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. I took a deep breath and turned away from him, determined not to let him see me cry. "Do you have any idea the guilt I was feeling for falling in love with you when I thought my mate was out there somewhere? I was ready to step down from my position, and be a normal Alpha just to have you" He said a little more calmly now. I could hear the hurt in his voice. Wait did I hear that right did he say he was in love with me?

I turned around to look into his eyes. I needed to know if he really meant it. They were filled with raw emotion. I decided I needed to explain. "My whole life I was told one day I would meet my mate and fall madly in love with them at first sight. But I didn't want to fall in love because the Moon Goddess said so. It seemed so superficial, how could you love someone you didn't even know? I just wanted to fall in love like humans did. What is so wrong with wanting to choose the man I spent the rest of my life with. But..." He cut me off before I could even finish.

"Well I guess you got your wish, just get out now, I don't ever want to see you again," he said coldly.

This chapter is dedicated to sanemlexriss14 for the awesome cover.

This will be a bit different from the average werewolf story enjoy. Please Vote comment, Fan

I hope you enjoy the ride lovelies and gents