Wheres o gone

Bellamy pov
I rolled over in my bed in my small 3 roomed cabin. To see my beautiful girlfriend Clarke fast asleep. I kissed her on the head and carefully pulled back the covers and walked out of the room and walked into the living room and walked across the room to a door on the other side . I opened it to check on me and Clarke's   daughter Madison. she sat up in the bed when I walked in . " good morning " "morning dad" she said in a half asleep voice, Maddie following me to our small kitchen. I filled a pot is water and put it on top of the fire and put out two cups and but two tea leaves in the cups.

we sat there talking for a while before Clarke came in . She kissed Maddie on the head and then came over to me and wrapped her armed around me waist . "That's my cue to leave " Madison said leaving the room. Me and Clarke laughed at her until she was in her room. "Good morning " I said before Clarke kissed me ."I'm sorry I can't say but the wall ain't going to build its self and I have to meet with Murphy and Finn " I kissed Clarke and shouted into Maddie " bye mads see you later "

walked outside to meet Finn and Murphy. After awhile Madison came over to talk . She is the only kid in the group so she gets along with a lot of the adult. "Dad do you know where aunt octavia is she promised me she would take me out and show me the forest " I actually haven't seen her since last night " no Hunny I haven't I will look around for her,go find monty and jasper and ask them to help to look for her " . Madison nodes and walks over to monty and jasper , wile I started to look for o .

About three hours later it was starting to get dark but no one has seen octavia. She was just gone.

Madison PoV
I spent the whole day looking for octavia in the camp and I was staring to get worried . Octavia is my dads sister but she is more like a big sister to me and a best friend , it's hard for me being the only kid in camp there is not a lot to do but she is always there for me.

I decided to look in her tent one more time before I go home . I looked In her bags and i found two notes, one with my name on it . I sat on the her bed and unfolded the letter it said ...

Dear Madison
If you are reading this I will probably be long gone, I just needed to get out of camp for awhile and explore the rest of the earth. I am really sorry for leaving with out saying goodbye and I hope you will forgive me one day I love you. may we meet again octavia.

Tears filled my eyes and I ran out of the tent to go find my mom and dad . As I was heading home jasper stopped me " what's wrong mads " "I need my dad "I said. "He is just gone home do you.. " but before he could finish I ran to get home.

I ran through the door now i was fully crying and could barely talk. " oh my god Maddie what happened " my mom said in shock " she, she, she is gone " I said "who, who's gone " my dad said in a very confused and concerned
voice " Octavia she just left "

Hey guys X this it my first proper story so sorry is its not very good X please comment and tell me what you think of it or is you have any ideas please share them with me ~Amy xxx

The Blake family ~bellarke' child~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें