"Darius is out in town and I came here to see what I was missin' out on." I need to get to town to find Darius so I can help him. While they were talking, I got off the table and went over to the door. Sneaking out, I tried to see who was outside and could take me to were Darius-

"Uncle Jay! I need your help!" I called out when I saw him walking with a puppy. "Who's that?" I asked.

"He's not mine, he's IRG's. He's gonna be a new trap dog to go with the rest but what'chu need help with?"

"I need to get to Darius but he's in town and I don't have a way there. Can you take me there." I watched him put the puppy in a separate kennel next to where the other's are kept. The new one looked a lot like Uncle Lexis' old dog, King.

"Your Dad, know?" I shook my head 'no'. "Aight, let's go." He closed the gate and pulled his keys out of his pocket. I walked with him over to his car and got in the front seat. "You know where he is?" I shook my head again. "Lemme text him real quick, when he responds tell me what he says." I watched his thumbs go across the screen and then he gave me the phone.

"Where did you get the puppy?" I asked. "He's cute."

"Uncle BV is back in Oakland and his dog had two puppies. One died and the other he gave to the trap."

"Where was Uncle BV?"

"Out of state with family in Baton Rouge was what I had heard but now he's back here for good. He lives a couple houses down from Auntie Cindy, Rochelle and I." That's good. His phone vibrated on my lap and it spooked me.

"He said behind the cinema." I looked up at Uncle Jay and he nodded his head. "What's a cinema?"

"Movie theater. You'll know what it is when we get there. What's he even doin' behind there-"

"Nothing." Darius said to not tell anyone about what we were doing. He didn't want anyone accidentally blowing our cover or messing up our plans.

After a very short drive we were behind a building, I guess was the cinemas and that's where Darius was.

"Thank you Uncle Jay, I'll have Darius call Daddy so he knows I'm with him." I said sliding out of his car.

"Aight, be careful and I love you." He said with a smile.

"I love you too." I smiled back and then closed the door behind me. "Hi Darius." I said jogging up to him. "What are we doing?"

"Be real quiet but I see Drake across the street sitting at that table. I don't know who he's supposed to be meeting up with but he was just on the phone."

"So what should I do?"

"I want you to go across the street and get an ice cream then sit at the fountain. While you're eating, pay attention to who comes by or any names he says if he answers his phone, okay?" I nodded. "I'm gonna try to get a closet spot so here's money for the ice cream." He handed me a five dollar bill and I walked around to the other side of the building.

Looking both ways and making sure the walk signal was on, I went across the street. To my right was where Drake was sitting and he looked at me for a second then back down at his phone.

"And what can I get you, sweetie?" The kind woman behind the ice cream cart asked.

"Can I have a chocolate dipped vanilla cone?" I asked when I handed her the five. She gave me change and I waited for my ice cream. Drake answered his phone and I stepped closer to make sure I could hear him.

"Where are you at? I'm already here."... "Hone- hold up, you still haven't figured how you're gonna get that info? You have till tonight to figure out how you are. If not, we do things my way which is a very violent way."... "Either way, I want to know what you're going to do. All this waiting around isn't good. Understand?"... "Good, I'll see you tonight." He hung up the phone and the woman gave me the ice cream. I walked over to the fountain just as Darius had said and took a bite out of the chocolate shell.