This is my bargain, you mewling quim

So, this is my bargain, you mewling quims. You will, MUST read this.

Now, as with every fanfic I give disclaimer because it is very much needed. 

You've seen the title, you know what this is about and yes, it's Loki of Asgard fanfiction. I've been obsessed with him lately and *ahem* Tom Hiddles *ahem*.  Marvel in general because someone introduced me to them. (Yes, lexiefriend. I'm looking at you)

I'm really glad that you chose this book, like really really happy that you've decided to give it a chance and hopefully I can make you stay throughout the journey because, man, I've got big (if not ambitious) plans for this and I'm really excited about it. 

This is a romance story and I promise not to make it very cheesy. I'll add cheese to it because come on, who doesn't want cheese? 

How long is it going to be? It depends, really, because the plot I have thought of stretches for a long, long time. I'd say it's going to be pretty big or perhaps it's going to be split into few books. That is still in process. I mean, the story is quite fast paced. I like to think it is. 

The story starts in Thor: The Dark World. It's following the story loosely, so there are different changes here and there. 

Um, what else? 

There wouldn't be Norse Mythology Loki's children, Hel, Fenrir, and Jörmungandr, Sleipnir. Nor we would see Sigyn. I guess I'd put them in but not as his children cause I quite developed a soft spot for them from a childhood favorite anime. The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok. Man, I freaking love that show. It's Loki exiled to Earth into a form of a young boy. 

Sorry, I got off topic. 

What is there to inform you more about the story? 

I promise to try my best and make it enjoyable and different. 

And that's pretty much it. NO, wait. Stay close, I still have a few more things. 

DISCLAIMER!

Credits belong to MCU. I do not own all of it, except for the characters I made and the plot with the exception of help from the movie. 

One last, hang tight. 

DEDICATION! 

So, I might dedicate chapters to different people but there's one person I want to thank/dedicate to, L_Zoggles 

Well, it's because of her that I'm here, writing a fanfic. She introduced me to the MCU and made me become obsessed with them and Hiddles and practically ruined the remaining bit of normal social life I have (thanks for that lexiefriend). But then again, normal is boring. 

She also introduced me to Doctor Who and now, I've acquired merchandise I never thought I would have. 

Also, I have my heart torn to pieces and shredded because of the many damn fandom feels. 

Then, I'm glad for it anyway because joining new fandom and discovering them is freaking amazing. 

Thanks, Lexie.

~

I applaud you for making it this far. A farewell till we talk next time before we dive into the story. 

Thank you so much for picking it up and I really do hope that you stick around till the end and that you like it even though I'm not a very good writer, I will try my very best. 

So, hope you enjoy it! 

Also, don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you think of it.