Sequence V, Chapter 4: Neo - A Healing Promise

Comincia dall'inizio

'Y/N, Think! You're unstable.' Tecia said.

She was right. You had to regain control. You focused on your breathing. Slowly, but surely. You felt yourself take over.

"Damn that Winter. She's brutal." You muttered.

'Irony at it's finest.' The goddesses said in unison. You sighed.

You shook the chains, but they were imbedded deep in the wall. You looked at Neo, and you saw that the pool of blood was expanding. She was still bleeding. These assholes did not even bother to patch her up.

You tried using your semblance, but nothing happened. You cursed. You had to patch Neo up before she bled to death.

"Could I ask one of you to break these for me?" You asked. You saw Tecia appear and she snapped. The chains broke. However, you did see a pair of chains broken.

"What would I do without you." You said, which she smiled and disappeared. You stood, and almost fell down as blood rushed to your head which caused dizziness. You shook it off and ran over to Neo. Her cuffs were also broken. You examined her body and they indeed, did not help her one bit.

You slowly picked her up, as not cause as much pain to her as possible, but her face said otherwise. She had a look of major discomfort on her face and she was frowning, tear drops falling. You were shocked as you had never expected someone this powerful, to look so vulnerable.

You rushed for the door and looked around, focusing all your senses. The corridor split into multiple and you saw the a slight yellowish trail, which you knew was from your Assassin heritage. You ran, following the trail as you tried to not hurt Neo.

Unbeknownst to you, Neo had slightly woken up, the first thing she saw was your determined face and she felt pain coursing throughout her body. But by then, her feelings had been realised.

She was in love with you.

You felt a hand caress your cheek and you looked at at Neo, who's eyes were barely open and tears were streaming. She smiled.

"Neo! Save your strength. I'm getting help."

She nodded and her hand dropped as she just stared at your face. You had noticed that the trail is fading. A sign that you were close. You reached a door and burst through it.

It led to a garden, with a large group of people aiming their weapons at you. You did not have time for this.

"Identify yourself." You heard someone shout.

"WAIT! I KNOW HIM!" Your eyes widened at the voice.

"Ruby?" You said. Ruby pushed herself through the crowd and stood forward of everyone. A few more figure pushed themselves towards Ruby and stood by her side. They were her teammates. The blonde glared at you.

"Ruby, they're dangerous. Step back." The voice from earlier said.

"No! He's a good person! Even though I barely know him, he commanded the ship we were on a few weeks ago, saving all of us. Let him go, Ozpin!" Ruby protested.

Blake and Weiss took a step forward.

"As dumb as Ruby is, she's right. He saved us. He is not an evil person." Weiss said.

You felt Neo shift and you snapped back to the task at hand. You still felt the forces of the walls behind you, the semblance-countering effect. You needed to get further.

"I'd love chat, but she's in need of dire healing, which this place seemingly forsakes. I'd ask you all to move, or I'll he forced to move all of you myself." You smiled.