"Leave her out of this." Marco firmly told Angel.

"Why should I? She sided with darkness. And those who side with darkness." Angel explained.

"Oh that's a load of bull. You're just mad that you got stopped by her last night. So you're using me as an excuse. Well let me make one thing clear. I am always going to be there for her. I am her best friend and if need be, He protector. So if you want her, then you're gonna have to go through me." Marco stated. Angel growled while Star gasped. She had tears in her eyes because of what Marco said. She assumed their friendship was over, but Marco quickly proved that thier friendship was still strong if he was putting her over himself. Angel 'hmphed' and turned away from them.

"Marco..." Star shyly called. He turned around got hugged tightly by her. She cried over his shoulder silently. "Thank you." the bell then rung and everyone took their seats. A teacher they had never seen before walked in and cleared his throat. His skin was so pale, it almost looked blue. His eyes were a piercing yellow but he wore a stoic expression. He also wore a fancy black suit with a white button up and a red tie.

"Good day class. As you can see, I'm not your normal teacher. As of recently, I've been assigned to replace Mr. Genericname for the rest of the year. You may address me as Mr. Toff." the new teacher said. The class was murmuring to themselves about this new teacher. Angel was glaring hard at the teacher and was gripping her desk tightly. Marco and Star on the other hand didn't care. They already had to get a new teacher due to the incident on Star's first day here. Class continued on as normal until lunchtime, where everyone swarmed out of the classroom, save for Marco, Star, and Angel. Star and Marco were about to leave until they noticed Angel still sitting in her desk with her head down. They thought she was just being moody until they heard a rumbling coming from her. Turns out, she was snoring. She had slept through the class! Marco and Star could barely,hold back thier laughter before they began howling which startled Angel awake.

"Hey Angel, was your nap good?" Marco teased. Angel glared at him before stomping out of the classroom. Not before kicking Marco where no male or female should be kicked.

"Boy, she seemed to be pretty angry huh Marco?" Star asked, oblivious to Marco writhing in agony on the floor. He just nodded weakly at her.

At lunch...

Star and Marco(after he recovered from earlier) made thier way to thier normal seats before they noticed that Angel was sitting there, utterly destroying a burger. They watched on in amazement as she finished without leaving any scraps behind.

"Wow" Marco said, startling her, "never knew you liked burgers so much."

"Y-yes well, I must keep my energy replenished so I can pass judgement on the wicked and, wait a minute. Why am I explaining my self to you!? Dark beings like you should learn to mind thier own business and-"

"Blah, blah, blah. Look, that's outside of school. Why don't you turn down before you end up ruining lunch." Marco stated as he and Star sat down. She went to get up before she was pulled down again.

"Nope! Sorry, but you're eating lunch, or at least spending it with us today!" Star cheered.

"Grrrr...I will not do no such thing! A being of light such as my self must-"

"And enough with the fancy talk! Seriously! 'Being of light this. Wielder if darkness that.' Why don't you talk in a normal voice ok?" Marco suggested. Angel fumed before sighing.