"Since when have you two got so close?" I joked giving him a hug. "Talking about each other feelings and that."

Daniel looked embarrassed taking himself out of my hold. "Why do you always ask questions?"

"Whoa." I pushed against his chest. "Hold on cowboy. Don't get your back up so quickly. What is the matter with you?"

I noticed that he seemed more tense lately.

"I think Lisa should babysits tonight." I told him after he didn't reply. "Maybe we need some alone time. A date night."

We haven't had sex since we came to the states. I been too busy with my own thoughts to even think about it.

"You did say you wanted to start a family. My pill runs out at the end of the week...." I drifted off seeing him check his wrist watch looking uninterested.

"That is good Hanna." He put his suit jacket on. "But I don't know when I be back from work."

"I thought you finish at six." To be honest I don't know what time he finishes. I been coming home late from my sisters and poor Daniel has been getting in at odd times from going round to Lisa house for supper. I really do need to pay more attention to my man. Last thing I want him to do is too find another woman.

"I do but I don't think those Sinclair brothers like me." He picked up his briefcase. "They keep bogging me down with extra work. And giving me these weird looks."

I gulped. "Are you sure?"

He rolled his shoulders. "I am sure. If they keep this up. I think I might go and see a lawyer about harassment at work."

Daniel kissed the girls on his way out the door.

I flopped down on the sofa in dismay. Justin and Jackson will not be so petty. Well I hope not.

The girls squealed. I looked to the television screen to see a character Goku go super saiyon to save planet Namek.

I heard a car beep three times outside. "Girls." I clapped my hands. "Put your coats on."

I fished out my phone to send Lisa a text asking her to babysit tonight. Hopefully I be able to seduce Daniel.

Natasha dropped the kids off at her place first so that mum and Andrea can look after the five children as the boys were off school for two weeks.

Then we got to the hospital within ten minutes. When exiting the lift we noticed a security guard walk pass us.

I looked to Natasha asking her the silent question on what was going on. She shook her head as we carried on walking to our fathers room. We passed another guard. Who this time entered a room a couple of doors down.

"Hey dad." I kissed him on the cheek. He was sitting in the chair looking daunt. A IV drip attached to his arm giving him fluids.

I noticed a nurse in the corner writing down his vitals on the chart.

"Good morning dad." Natasha kissed him on the other seat coming to sit beside me on the other chair. "How's your day been."

"It's been good. Your mother left bout an hour ago." He coughed bringing a tissue to his mouth.

I poured him a glass of water. I noticed specks of blood on the tissue when he put it in the waste bin that was attached to the table. He took a sip of water.

"We saw her when I dropped the girls over." I said.

He gave me a fleeting smile. If I would have blinked I would of missed it. "They are a credit to you Hanna. My wish is to see all my grandchildren grow."

Natasha grabbed his hand. "Don't say that." She blinked a couple of times. "You have got to stay positive."

The IV pump machine bleeped. The nurse came over to check it. Turning off the sound then headed towards the door.

"Nurse." Natasha called to her causing her to pause then turn around. She had on a dark navy blue uniform. Her light blonde hair tied into a bun at the top of her head. She looked about in her early thirties. "I was just wondering how my father treatment is going."

She picked back up the clipboard looking at his vitals. "He is stable at the moment. He has low potassium levels, and a bit dehydrated. Hence the fluids. He has another bout of chemo next week and then a scan to see if the cells have shrunk."

"Thank you." I squinted looking at her tag. "Sister Melissa."

Natasha looked at her again. "Have we met before? You look awfully familiar."

She nodded her head. "I been looking after your father since he got here."

"Ahh...." Natasha shook the nurses hand. "What is going on outside we saw a lot of security."

"I am not meant to say anything. But..." She whispered like she is going to be over heard in a private room. "There were no room in the cardiac ward after the patient was discharged from ITU. They needed a private room. So they sent up a crazed patient here."

"All that for someone from the mental hospital." I laughed poking Natasha in the sides. "Let's hope it's not your stalker then that will be too ironic."

Natasha crossed herself. "Please... Never mention her name again."

The nurse laughed along with us as she left the room.

Tiffany POV

I began to fidget in my bed. This is taking too long. The doctors want to send me back to the mental place tomorrow. I can't go back there. I am not mad.

I looked at the female guard in corner sitting on the chair reading a magazine.

I banged my head on the bed. This is not going to plan. Justin and Jackson need me. It's been years since I saw them.

The door opened to admit a nurse. I grinned.

Damn. Am I glad to see her. She went over to the machine under the watchful eye of my guard. I don't know why they enjoy tormenting me.

Melissa took a pin out her bun under the disguise that she was scratching her head.

She then came over to me with the blood pressure cuff. Discreetly giving me the pin so that I be able to pick the lock on these cuffs later.

Once she were done and left the room. I straighten the pin. I pulled the blacket over my hands.

Then began to hum to myself as I picked the lock.

"Shut up Tiffany." The guard told me not even bothering to look at me. "I can read with all your racket."

"Sorry." I smiled innocently at her.

She will be the first throat I cut when I'm outta here. Maybe pay Natasha a visit in the process.

Paybacks a bitch.

A/n

Vote. Fan. Comment.

I quickly typed this up. I was going to wait to upload. But I love you guys.

I know you guys want more Justin and Jackson. Trust me it is coming. But try and be realistic. Hanna just got back to the states with a boyfriend and kids.

They went and saw her straight away. And found out.

Now what would you do if you were them???

Okies.

Xx kayla.