Thank You!

Thank you so much for reading the first novel in the Beautifully Flawed Series! I hope you enjoyed it and will consider posting a review on one or any of the following websites: Goodreads, Amazon, Kobo, Google Play and Barnes & Noble. Votes and comments are also awesome on Wattpad, and I'll try to respond to as many as possible.

Are you ready for more? Pick up Faded Perfection (Beautifully Flawed, #2) by clicking the links below!

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Faded-Perfection-Beautifully-Flawed-Book-ebook/dp/B01EO7SXU8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461493995&sr=8-1&keywords=faded+perfection

Kobo - https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/faded-perfection

~ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS~

I don't ever know where to start. I guess I should start with where it started—thank you Mom and Dad for supporting my writing since I was a toddler with an imagination and a stubbornness that's never left. Then there's that musician who stole my heart and healed my soul—Jeff, you'll always be my Adam (and my favorite cover model!). Of course, I can't forget those that helped this book become what it is. Special thanks go to my editor, Faith, who is always there to bounce ideas off. You're seriously awesome! In addition, I'd like to thank the bloggers and readers who have helped spread the word and continue to support my passion/addiction for writing.

~ABOUT THE AUTHOR~

Cassandra doesn't remember a time when she wasn't writing. In fact, the first time she was published was when she was seven years old and won a contest to be published in an American Girl Doll novel. Since then Cassandra has written more novels than she can count and put just as many in the circular bin. Her personal goal with her writing is to show the reader the character's stories through their dialogue and actions instead of just telling the reader what is happening. Besides being a writer, Cassandra is a professional photographer known for her automotive, nature and architectural shots. She is happily married to the man of her dreams and they live in the rolling hills of New England their dogs, Bubski and Kanga.