Awaking

Bill's POV:

"I will Kill you!!" I push Dipper out the way.

I point my sword right at her. My sword goes through flesh, tearing it apart to the heart. Blood spills everywhere, not stopping for a second.

My eyes go wide as my sword goes deeper, continuing to rip all the way out. The tip of the sword finally hits the wall. My sword pierced all the way in.

Blood spills all over the floor, and gets all over My clothes. My eyes continue to widen for I am shocked at what just happened. I only blinked for a second, I'm too late to change anything now.

Dipper had jumped in front of Wendy... I had stabbed Dipper right in the heart with full impact. He falls to the floor in pain, the sword still stabbed in him.

I fall to my knees, tears still coming from my eyes. Wendy smirks then stands up, she looks right at me.

"It seems my puppet came to my rescue." Wendy laughs.

I ignore her and make my way to Dipper. He's breathing heavily... He's losing too much blood as well. If it continues like this for another minute he will be dead for sure.

I pull the sword out of him quickly making him cough blood up. Something shines at my eyes and I look over next to him. I see the purple necklace, broken.

"B-Bill...?" Dipper whispers.

"Dipper!!" I look back at him, embracing him into a hug.

Wendy walks away and disappears. The spell had broken but all for what. Dipper was going to die...

Dipper's POV:
I can finally control what I do again. For some reason a shot of pain courses through me. It seems when Wendy and Bill were fighting I had gotten stabbed.

As Bill holds me in his arms my eyes start to close slowly. As death over takes me. My eyes close.

"Dipper!! Stay with me! Don't go, please I love you!!" Bill cries out.

~~~

As I hear the screams continue and continue for what seems like months my eyes open slowly. A cold breeze blows over me and sunlight hits my eyes. The sound of birds singing in the morning.

The next thing I know I'm laying on a hospital bed. I sit up slowly to find my chest completely wrapped in bandages and cloth.

I see a nurse smiling happily at me.

"Doctor!! He's finally awake!!" The nurse runs out the room.

I sigh to myself and put a hand over my head. I can barely remember what happened... I feel a cold hand intertwine with mine.

I look over to my side to see Bill sleeping over my bed. His arms and head on the bed while the rest of him sits in a chair.

Bill's face looked all puffy and red, maybe from crying. Dry tears were on his cheeks as well. He opens his eyes slowly, they were not the bright blue eyes I remember... They were all bloodshot and dull.

His hair looked messy too, all over the place. He looks up at me, a weak smile forming on his lips.

"Welcome back, Dipper." He looks sad still.

"What happened..." My head starts feeling dizzy.

"Your were half alive for two years..." Bill looks like he was going to cry again.

I wipe his tears away and I kiss his forehead softly. He's been waiting for me to wake up... For two years?

"The doctor said... You might die today but looks like you didn't." Bill sounds more happy now.

"Huh?" I look at him confused.

"Today was the day you either woke up or died... That's why I was by your side crying." Bill gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"But how did I survive..." I look at our hands.

"Did you know, even when you stop breathing and die... The human brain stays alive for a few more minutes." Bill sighs in relief.

I look out the window while Bill explains more.

"I rushed you into the hospital and they did tons of tests and junk. That makes you there first surviving dead person." Bill laughs lightly.

"I- i... Was scared... All I heard was your screams and cries. It was awful." I look at him.

~~~

Moments later doctors rushed into the room with nurses as well. They check over me and did some more tests. They all seemed excited because I survived death.

Pfft. They all thought I was going to die!!

~~~

3 YEARS LATER:

"Hurry up loser!! Your going to be late!" Chi yells running down the stairs.

"Hold on!! I don't wanna be late for school." Kumiko jumps down the stairs rushing out the door.

"Don't be late to school or else!" Bill shouts after them.

It's been 3 years since I left the hospital alive. Afterwards gay marriage was legal so me and Bill got married.

A month after that we adopted two girls. Chi and Kumiko, they were both 12 years old.

Chi has long red hair that swings at her hips, and beautiful green eyes. Her and Kumiko are both 4'9.

Kumiko on the other hand has short brown hair that swings at her shoulders, with shining blue eyes.

We all live together in the shack, one big happy family.

Our lives has been great ever since Wendy left us alone. Mabel came to visit once and a while, she got a new husband.

I never met him but Mabel says he's really nice, like a prince. It seems like everyone has there happy ending... But who knows what the future holds.

"Are you lost in thought again?" Bill smirks and gets behind me.

He wraps him arms around me, hugging me from behind me. He laughs and I turn my head around to face him. He gives me a kiss and I kiss him back.

We intertwine over fingers together as we make out. His kisses getting rougher and rougher, we only stop at times to take breaths.

Our lives together was perfectly imperfect. But it was okay with me. As long as I had him and my daughters I was perfectly fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if I'm going to continue the story here or make a second book. I'm planning on another story but I don't know yet.
       ~Gaby