Mabel

~Mabel ~
It's been a while since I saw my brother Dipper. I grab my suit case and walk out to the bus. My husband follows behind me with his backpack.

His name is Lucifer... He's taller than me and his hair is dark purple. I have on my cat sweater, black skinny jeans, my headband, and bright pink shoes.
Lucifer has on a white shirt, purple jacket, blue jeans, and black shoes. We both than get on the bus.

The bus takes us to Gravity falls and once we get there I jump out my seat and burst out the doors. I laugh spinning around while lucifer gets out bags.

"It's been too long Gravity falls!"

"Calm down Mabel, people are watching."

I look at the bus and people are giving me weird looks. I smirk.

"I know I'm fabulous! You don't have to stare!"

They all look away and I laugh. I grab lucifer's hand and I run to the Mystery shack. Once we get there I burst the doors opening running inside, Lucifer hot on my trail.

Dipper closes a door quickly than turns around locking it. He nervously laughs and I hug him tightly.

~Dipper ~
Once I hear the door opens push Bill into an empty room and close the door once he's in. I hear Mabel run in and I turn around to look at her, locking the door.

She hugs me tightly and I hug her back. We both pat each other on the back.

"Pat."

"Pat."

We both pull away laughing. I look over to see Lucifer... My brother in law. I haven't seen him since their wedding. He likes to keep a low profile... I don't know why tho.

"Hey lucifer..."

I get the feeling he doesn't like me...

"Sup."

I sigh than turn my attention back at Mabel.

"So your room is..."

Before I can continue I realized that I pushed Bill in the guest room. Shit, what do I do... Mabel looks at me confused.

"Aren't the guest rooms behind you?"

"Yes... But im still cleaning in there! You can't go in!!"

Mabel sighs.

"Okay... I will be in the kitchen than."

Mabel grabs lucifer's hand and they both walk away. I wipe some sweat off my face than open the door slowly. I look inside but I don't see Bill. I walk in and close the door behind me.

"Are you in here?"

Nothing. I start to get worried. Out of no where someone tackles me pinning me down on the floor. I blink a few times to find my face inches away from bill's face. I blush loudly.

He was pinning me down roughly. I looked at him fear in my eyes. What is he going to do with me?! He kisses me fully on the lips. I try moving my face away but no use.

He slips his tongue into my mouth. My eyes close and I try pushing him off. He starts French kissing me when I finally throw him off. I wipe my mouth and stand up looking at him. He rubs his head, he sits up and looks at me.

"What's your problem?"

"What's my problem?! You pinned me down and harassed me!!"

"It's called showing how I feel."

I blush loudly when he says that. Why is he staying that kind of stuff... Is he gay?!

Bill than sighs.

"Why are you in here anyways?"

"I forgot this was the guest room..."

I look away still blushing. Bill than smiles and walks over to me. He runs his hands through my hair than walks out the door. I look back him watching him leave.

I run out of the room.

"No don't!!"

I stop seeing he had disappeared. Mabel walks over confused with a sandwich in her hands.

"Jeez. What's so bad about putting glitter in a sandwich."

I look at her frowning.

"Your not supposed to do that..."

Mabel sighs and takes a bite out of her sandwich.

"Your so mean."

She walks off and I see lucifer walk out side. I follow behind her showing her to the guest room. I put her bags in and she starts jumping on the bed.

"Oh. By the way, me and lucifer are going to be staying here for a while."

"For how long?"

"Well you see... "

"Go on..."

"Something crashed into the house leaving a huge hole in the ceiling..."

"What?! Why did you get that fixed."

"It is getting fixed. But it will take a while."

I sigh. Mabel shrugs and starts laughing. I roll my eyes than walk out the room. I open my room door and close it behind me.

I start writing papers and taking looks at the journals. I write some more in my own journal. I start drawing creatures I seen in the forest.

~Bill ~
Jeez. What's his problem... I make out with him and I get pushed away! He should be thanking me!! I bet he's never even kissed anyone before.

I reappear outside the shack. I walk into the forest to see a shadowy figure. I hide behind some trees and watch it. It spreads out what looks at be angel wings.

I celebrate in victory cause I knew I would find it. I do a little dance but before I knew it a shot of light hits the tree next to me.

I look back to see the figure had discovered me. My eyes widen and I feel at my jean pockets. I don't have any weapons?! I make a run for it with the creature hot on my trail.

It throws a purple light source, sort of like a purple growling ball. The creature continues throwing them at me. I look back quickly and see its face.

It's male... I think I saw it before but I'm not sure... I can't remember. I continue running close to the shack when a glowing ball hits me right smack dab in the middle of my back.

I gasp in pain and fall to the ground. The creature picks me up throwing me into a tree, my chest first. I yell in pain falling to the grass.

The creature starts laughing taking a human form. I look up at it, I just might pass out before I get to see it... I struggle to get up, leaning on a tree. My body feels heavy...

My eyes widen when I see his face.

"Wait a minute! Your-"

Before I could finish the creature stabs me in the stomach with a knife. I pass out.