Lucifer

~Lucifer ~
I fly over to a cliff edge, I land and walk into a secret cave.

"Hello? Boss are you in here?"

Something hard hits me on the head making me fall forwards. I hit the ground hard and someone laughs.

"So Lucifer... Why did you kill the girl?"

"Because she's my wife!!"

Lucifer quickly stands up and grabs his bosses shirt collar. He lifts him up high and looks right in his eyes.

"I will kill the others but not Mabel."

"But we can't complete the deal unless they are all dead."

"Boss, please... She's all that I have."

"Well too bad, you have till tomorrow to get the girl."

~Mabel ~
I walk back to the shack to find a huge black feather. I pick it up and put it in my pocket. I walk inside and down to my room.

Where did he have to go anyways... I feel like he's not telling me something. He's been acting weird since we got to Gravity falls, at even stranger when he saw Bill.

He gave Bill this face... Like he was angry at him for something. Right in the middle of my thoughts I hear dipper talking.
"What do you mean..."

I put my head on the, Dipper's room is next to mine... So I can hear him!

I hear Bill sighs.

Oh... He's talking with Bill.

"I think he is the fallen angel! The creature I need to kill..."

Wait, who are they talking about?

"Huh? But how do you know for sure, we didn't even see his wings."

"Yeah but they are big and black... So the next time he takes flight it will be obvious!"

I take the feather out of my pocket and look at it.

I hear Dipper sigh.

"But come on, why Lucifer of all people! What would Mabel think?!"

My eyes widen, is Lucifer really the bad guy... Will he kill me?! And Dipper?! He wouldn't, he couldn't. We have been married for 2 years now.

Surely he wouldn't do tha-

Before I could finish my thought a feel something sharp hit my back. It feels like a knife, it rips my sweater and goes deeper in my back.

I scream it pain and fall to the blood with the knife in my back. Blood spills everywhere.

"Someone help!!!"

A figure steps in front of me with huge black wings. Tears go down my eyes as I look up to see who it is. It's Lucifer...

~Dipper ~
I hear a scream... It could be Mabel!! Me and Bill both run out when we see Lucifer with huge black wings on his back.

Bill smiles.

"You see!!! I knew it!!"

I see Mabel laying on the floor, she looks like she's breathing but heavy. Mabel looks up to see me and Bill.

"H..help..."

I run over to Mabel and see the knife in her back. Lucifer turns around and faces Bill. Bill looks at him mad.

"Why did you stab her..."

"I'm following orders... I... Didn't want to but..."

"Yeah yeah sure!"

Lucifer looks at Mabel.

"I'm sorry..."

I help Mabel up and she looks away from Lucifer. I pick her up and carry her to the sofa to sit down.

I brush her hair out of her face when i hear Bill yell.

"Watch out!!! Dipper behind you."

Something sharp hits me smack dap in the middle of my back. I gasp and blood comes out. I think it's a knife?! I fall on Mabel and she gasps.

~ Bill ~
My eyes widen. Dipper has been stabbed...

"How dare you touch him!! Only I can!!!"

I grab a sword and swing at Lucifer. Lucifer blocked my attack and laughs.

"Oh my... Are you in love with the boy?"

"So what if I am?! It's not your business!!!"

I swing again and again, missing each time. Lucifer swings at me with his sword, lucky I can block them. We keep swinging at each other, I stab Lucifer's right wing.

He gasps and yells in pain.

"Son of a bitch!!"

He stops and puts a hand over the stab. I pull my sword out fast, cutting his hand off as well. His hand flies to the corner and blood spills all over to floor.

Lucifer looks up at me and I smirk. He's useless!! That's good news to me. He looks at me scared as I pick my sword up.

"Please!! Have mercy!!"

I swing at Lucifer's chest, ripping his shirt and cutting at him deeply. He falls to the floor.

"I did it... I killed him."

I laugh in victory than carry Mabel into her room. I carry Dipper in his room than clean and wrap up both of their wounds.

Lucifer dies of intense bleeding. I grab his arm dragging him outside. On my way I find Soos dead with a huge sword through is heart.

I dig a hole and throw them both in and cover the hole up with dirt. I sigh walking back and taking care of Mabel and dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to kill Mabel off but that I thought everyone would hate me for that... So I kept her in ^.^
Sorry for not posting the other day. I try really hard to post one a day.
     ~Gaby