Injuries

~Bill ~
It's been a month and so far only Mabel has recovered, after she did she left back for her own home. I have been cleaning the shack and taking care of Dipper this whole time.

It's been hard, I hope he wakes up soon. His body is weak and he lost a lot of blood, I don't want him to die...

Just to make money I had to rob banks and get jobs, I had to get my hands dirty sometimes with other people's blood. If Dipper dies... I don't think I can continue living life!!

I took down Lucifer and now I can rule the world... I can rule the...

"Stop it Bill!!!"

I slap myself.

"Don't think like that!!"

~~~
Another month passes by and Dipper still hasn't woken up... I think I might be losing my mind.

I'm going Psycho, I don't think I can control myself for much longer. I've been killing people non stop and I don't think I can stop anymore.

I smirk widely, if I can't have Dipper by my side... Than what's the point of this stupid town. There's no point at all... Is there? I can rule the world if I wanted!

~~~
I laugh watching the town burn into flames. My cape flying in the hot wind, my hair blowing in my face. I made sure to keep the fire far away from the shack.

Ash flies everywhere. It's been a week since my ideas... And I'm loving it.

"Haha. I'm watching you all burn to Hell!"

The screams of people fill the air all around me. I can't think about anything else. I can't even remember why I wanted this.

I can't remember why I'm even protecting the shack. There's nothing holding me back yet I get the feeling I shouldn't.

~Dipper ~
I can't see anything... It's just blackness for miles. Are my eyes closed? Are they opened? Am I even awake...

How long have I been asleep? I open my eyes slowly hearing screams in the air. I sit up slowly and look down to my chest and arms.

I'm shirtless with tons of wrapped cloth around my chest, back, and arms. I don't feel any pain tho... I wonder why. I slowly take the wrapping off and I don't see anything.

I stand up and walk over to my mirror. I turn around to see a huge scar on my back, but it's all healed. How long have I been asleep for it to heal.

The last thing I remember was being stabbed in the back by Lucifer... Than blacking out.

I hear Bill laughing from outside. I look out the window to see fire from a distance, it looks like it's coming from the town.

I gasp putting on a shirt and running out and into town. The screams get louder and the fire feels hotter. I start sweating but I keep going.

I see Bill on the top of a skyscraper laughing. I try yelling to him but no use. I run in the building avoiding the flames coming at me.

I run up the stairs and into the rooftop. I burst through the door to find Bill standing on the edge looking down.

"Bill?!"

~Bill ~
I look down when I hear a voice coming up behind me.

"Bill?!"

My eyes widen than I turn around quickly to see who it is. I gasp seeing it's Dipper.

Now I remember everything... Bloody tears go down my eyes as I see him, he reaches out to me and grabs my arm.

He pulls me to him and hugs me tightly. I freeze for a moment not knowing what to do.

I wasn't there to see him wake up... And I was destroying the town he called home.

He looks up at me, tears in his eyes.

"What were you thinking?! Your killing everyone! Your destroying everything!"

"B... But without you... What's the point... Of this stupid town?!"

He sighs kissing me right on the lips. I hug him tightly kissing him back. I hold on arm out and water comes shooting out and down to the town.

The fire goes down and water fills the ash covered streets. More tears go down my face and Dipper puts his hands on my face.

He pushes my face even closer to his and slips his tongue into my mouth. I accepted it and we make out some more.

We both pull away after a while and I look at Dipper right in the eyes.

"I don't know what's going to happen... But I want to be with you till the end... I love you Dipper Pines."

Dipper smiles.

"I didn't realize it at first but now I see it... This emotion in my heart, this whole time! It's been love..."

He kisses me once more and laughs.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't worry it's not the end yet.
~Gaby