Mine {Warning: Yaoi}

{ Before Reading }
{Yaoi Alert}

~Bill ~
Dipper is mine. All mine, and nobody else's!

Dipper wipes the tears from my face smiling.

"You shouldn't cry..."

I try giving him a smile back but it's been so long since I've heard his voice. It feels so refreshing, like a cold bath.

Dipper and I walk down the stairs and out of the building. I hold his hand and he looks away blushing. He holds mine as well and we walk back to the shack.

~Dipper ~
Of course I was sad to hear Mabel left and Soos had gotten stabbed to death. But nothing matter right now, this moment. I'm with Bill... As long as we are together it's fine with me.

I will keep him out of trouble and we can explore Gravity falls together.

He pulls me to my room and closes the door behind him. He smirks pushing me down slowly on the bed. I look away blushing as Bill lifts my shirt up and runs his hands up my chest.

He kisses me once more and slips his tongue in my mouth. He takes my shirt off and runs his hands up and down my chest and gets on the bed crawling on top of me.

He turns me over to look at the door while he is laying down behind me. Me gets closer than puts on hand on my chest. He pinches my left nipple and plays around with it.

I gasp and he slips his other hand more down to my belt. He takes it off and slips his hand into my pants than into my underwear. He gets even closer behind me and starts rubbing me.

I moan lightly and Bill bites the back of my ear. He rubs me rougher and rougher. I start getting really hard and Bill puts his head on my shoulder looking down, watching what he's doing to me.

"Dipper. You feel so big, very sexy."

I blush loudly and close my eyes.

"Can you do it... Without talking!"

I'm letting him do this... He smirks widely and slides his other hand down. He cups my cock and swings it around lightly, he than rubs it up and down.

I can already feel my cum coming out. I moan as Bill continues playing with me. He slides my pants down and takes his shirt off. He licks my neck and turns me back over straight on the bed. He gets on top of me and laughs to himself.

He slides his pants down as well. He continues licking my neck than runs his hand up my chest to my hair. He puts his hand on my head and we both slip our underwear off.

Bill goes down to my legs and bites the tips of my socks, he pulls them off and throws them to the floor. He pulls his off and than lays on top of me.

He kisses me from my lips to my cheeks to my neck to my chest. I gasp as I feel his cock rub up against mine. I close my eyes once more in pain letting out a loud moan.

Bill leans over me a little and puts his hands on my face. He pulls me close to him kissing me. He slips his tongue in my mouth, playing around in there.

I put my arms around Bill, moaning between kisses.

~~~

~Wendy ~
It's been years since I visited Gravity falls. I wonder if Dipper came back... I miss him...

I got a divorce with my husband last year... a.k.a Robbie. Ugh he won't stop calling me! So I need to take my mind off things and find the old gang.

I wonder what kind of guy Dipper turned out to be. I blush lightly shaking me head. What am I thinking! We are friends! Nothing more and nothing less...

I bet he has a girlfriend or wife by now. Who ever is in his life, I'm happy for him. I tried calling Soos but no answer. Maybe I should call Dipper... No! I want it to be a surprise!

I will go over to Gravity falls and go to the shack. I will surprise him, he's gonna be so happy!

~~~

~Dipper ~
A bright light hits my face and I sit up slowly. Ah! My lower back hurts... Why? I lay back down in pain.

I look over to my side to see Bill sleeping right next to me. He opens his eyes slowly, he smiles when he sees me.

I smile back.

"Good morning."

"Morning my Love."

I look at him blushing.

"Don't say that!!"

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing!"

Bill laughs and kisses me fully on the lips.

"Well your my Boyfriend now so deal with it."

My face feels so hot and Bill licks my neck. We get closer to each other than start to cuddle. Bill continues licking my neck than licks at my lips. I start licking back, our tongues rubbing against each other.

We get interrupted by a knock at the shacks front door. I sigh.

"We have to answer it..."

"No! Stay here with me Dipper."

"But..."

"Fine... But tell them off and come back."

I nod getting dressed. Bill covers himself with blankets turning over. I walk to the door and open it. My eyes widen and Wendy jumps into my arms giving me a warm hug.

"Hey Dip. It's been a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's raining were I am... And it's like really late at night when I'm posting this. ^-^Looks like Bill got some competition!! Hehe.
~Gaby