Greeting

~Bill ~

"Well if it isn't Little Dipper."

I laugh. I look at him up and down, he's an adult now.

"How...how the hell are you still alive?!"

"What did you think I would be gone forever?"

Dipper stands there speechless.

~Dipper ~
I stare at Bill. I don't know what to say! What the hell does he want?! He sighs.

"I'm not here to kill you."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah right! Your just waiting for the perfect moment."

"No. I'm being serious! I need something from you."

"What?"

"Well... I need you to... Kill a demon for me."

"Why can't you do that yourself?"

"Cause. I don't know... Where he is..."

"Huh! Than how should I know?!"

Bill points to the journals on my desk. I look back at them than at him. I sigh and we both walk over to them. I sit down on my chair and open the first journal.

Me and Bill flip through the pages. We couldn't find anything so we look at the next journal. We flip through them and Bill stops me.

"Yup. That's the demon."

I look at the page. It's huge monster that's a mix of a bird and a human... Almost like a fallen angel.

"This is it? But Bill, where the hell is this monster?"

"That's why I need your help. To find it."

I look closer at the monsters face. I think I've seen this thing before... Bill leans over me to get a closer look. I feel his breath at my neck and I look away blushing.

"What the heck?! I can feel your breath!"

Bill looks at me and stands straight.

"Sorry, I just wanted to get a better look."

I sigh still blushing. Why do I feel this way?! My face is getting hot for no reason! I rub my cheeks than close the journal. I get out of the chair than stand up.

"We should go look for clues..."

Bill nods than we both go outside.

~Bill ~
I notice Dipper blushing when I got too close to him. What's going on in his mind? I just wanted to see the picture closer.

I hate to admit it but Dipper is looking pretty hot to me. Poor me, he's straight! Looks like I'm going to have to fix that some how.

Out of nowhere we hear a ring. Dipper puts his hand into his pocket and grabs his phone out. He looks at it, he than puts it to his ear.
Looks like he's going to talk to someone...

~Dipper ~
It's Mabel...

"Hello?"

"It's me Mabel!"

"What do you want? I'm busy."

"Oh come on don't be mean."

I roll my eyes.

"Anyways. I'm going to visit you in Gravity falls."

I look at Bill than back at my phone.

"I don't think you want to."

"Too bad I'm already packing."

"No! Don't come!!"

"I'm coming with my husband. We will be there tomorrow! Bye!!"

She hangs up. I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. Bill looks at me confused.

"Who was that?"

"It was Mabel..."

Bill rolls his eyes.

"Great! Just what we need... More people."

"Look, when she gets here you have to hide."

"What?! Why?"

"Because she won't trust me if I'm with you. She might think you took over my mind."

"Ugh. Fine."

~Bill ~
Me and Dipper head into the woods for the time being. We went looking for the monster before Mabel got here.
After a while we find a huge cave, We both walk inside.

"It's dark in here... Did you bring a flashlight Dipper?"

"Umm, you see about that..."

"You idiot!"

We hear a huge roar from inside the cave. I walk a little more in trying to see what it is. Before I knew it I saw something coming at us, full speed.
I gasp and turn around to push Dipper out of the way. I ended up pinning him onto a wall.

~Dipper ~
Bill pins me on to a near by wall while something passes us. It makes its way out of the cave, it's the monster we are looking for.

We both watch as it disappears into the woods. I sigh than realize that Bill is still pinning me to the wall. I blush looking away.

"You could let go you know..."

Bill looks at me than smirks. He puts his hand under my chin and forces me to look at him. He kisses me fully on the lips. My eyes widen, I try to push him off but no use.

He keeps kissing me roughly. He than licks my neck, I kick him in the stomach making him fall to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

My face feels really hot. Dammit, why?!
My phone rings again. I pull it out of my pocket than walk out of the cave. Bill follows behind me.
I look and it's a text this time.

~Text ~
We are here! Where are you?! Soos doesn't even know where you went.
~Mabel

I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket. I look at Bill.

"Now tell me why you did that."

"Sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

"Anyways now you have to hide"

~Bill ~
Why the hell did I do that... He looked terrified, But the kiss... It felt nice. His lips were so soft and mellow, the scared look in his eyes were sexy, and pinning him down so he was helpless was the cherry on top.

We walk out of the woods and head to the Mystery shack and I hide in a secret room.