Witches

Wendy's POV:
I can't believe the necklace had barely any affect. I sigh to myself, walking into the woods. I hold the necklace in my hands and grip it tightly.

I was so pissed! I can't believe with just one glance of Bill it stopped working. I throw the necklace deep into the forest. I walk into a cave, a smirk spread across my face.

"No worries, all I have to do is increase the power."

I place a purple book in front of me. I open it to the last page of the book, it has a missing page. I pull out a ripped piece of paper from my pocket.

"I found the page. Now it is time to complete the spell." I laugh to myself.

I grab a new necklace, one with a red jewel. I put it on a huge rock next to me and I pour a potion on it. I take my pocket knife out and slice my hand softly.

A cut forms and blood starts to spill out. I put my hand over the jewel and my blood drips down. The jewel starts to turn a scarlet red and it glows.

I look at the page and than look back at the necklace. I place two fingers on the jewel and whisper a spell.

"When one looks into the eyes of a witch, they shall be forever enslaved. Not one to fight back and not one to disagree!" I whisper yell.

The necklace glows brighter while I continue the spell.

"And for that one must never try and escape. My dearest Dipper, you shall forever be of debt to me, always and forever..." The necklace stops glowing.

That's it, the spell is completed. All to do now is put the necklace on him and he shall forever be mine. I remove my fingers from the jewel and I put it in my pocket.

I head out the cave and walk back to the shack. I wonder if he is there. Hopefully I can get to him with no one stopping me.

Dipper's POV:

"She might be a Witch!" Bill protested.

I look up at him and sigh. I sit down at my desk and flip through my books in confusion. Could this really be true, can Wendy be a Witch?!

Bill walks up behind me. He puts his arms around my neck and hugs me from behind. He rests his head on my shoulder and looks at the books with me.

We find a few things but nothing to compare to Wendy. The only prove we have is the necklace. I think it's cursed, the books say they can control people with jewelry.

Kind of how I was being mind control to play with Wendy... Dammit! Nothing makes sense anymore. She was a normal person before!!

I pull Bill's arms away from my neck and I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Bill frowns.

"To get some fresh air..." I walk out the room and head for the front door.

I hear Bill sigh and he closes the door. I open the front door and close it behind me. I walk outside and jump off the porch.

I lay down on the cold green grass. The wind blows through my hair making it float a little off the grass. I put my hand to my forehead yawning loudly.

I hear footsteps walking towards me. I sit up but before I could do anything I feel arms go around me and embrace me into a warm hug.

I feel the arm wrap around my back. I look down to see Wendy smiling at me, I'm too tired to pull away. Wendy laughs and hugs me tighter, her chest pressing up against mine.

"What's up Little Dipper!" Wendy giggles.

"Get off!" I sigh.

"Not until you say you love me!" Wendy puts a hand in her pocket.

"I don't love you." I say in a calm voice.

Wendy than brings her lips to mine and locks our lips together. I try pulling away but I feel something cold so around my neck.

Oh shit! It's the necklace! It starts glowing a bright red.

"Bewitched by a witch, and now your mine!" She bites my ear and whispers.

I can't feel my body anymore, all I feel is deep pain. My hand goes under her chin forcing her to look right at me. No!! I don't want this, make it stop!!

Wendy's POV:
He embraces me into another kiss. Our lips lock together, he slips his tongue into my mouth. I let him and I do the same to him.

I can feel his body stiff up... He's trying to fight it with all his strength. Looks like I need to do a harder spell next time.

He starts licking at my lips and we both pause, I take a deep breath.

"Oh Dipper, I didn't know you were a great kisser." I giggle.

"Shut up! Your controlling me!" He tries to turn away but he can't.

"You know what your right." I put my hand on the necklace and it glows.

All I need is his blood on it now, than I can completely control him. I take my pocket knife out than press his lips against mine.

Our lips move in sync and I smirk to myself. I cut his finger a little making a small drop of blood come from it.

I bring his hand to the jewel, the blood goes into the jewel. It glows a bright yellow.

Dipper's POV:
I can't feel my body... Now I don't think I can talk on my own. I only have my thoughts... Nothing else!

She took away all my freedom for her plans had worked! She can control me all she wants. Damn her...

My eyes glow a dark scarlet color and the necklace does as well. I feel like my mind is going away, I won't be able to think...

"Dipper do you love me?" Wendy puts her hands on my face.

"Yes, your my one and only true love." I struggle to keep words.

My mind goes blank. I'm no longer in control.

"I love you." I give her a warm smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My writing style has changed if you didn't notice! ^.^ sorry I didn't post yesterday!! I was having a day out with my bestie.
~Gaby