Competiton

~Dipper ~
I look at the both of them, giving each these looks. Now I'm worried... Wendy came back and now Bill's like this. Does he think Wendy will steal me away from him?

Wendy looks at Bill.

"And why are you here?"

Bill looks at her mad.

"Well I'm his-"

I cut him off laughing.

"He's my roommate!!"

Bill looks at me confused. Wendy looks at the both of us back and forth. She than looks confused.

"Why need a roommate? There are tons of rooms in the shack."

I nervously smile.

"Well the other rooms are damaged and are getting fixed..."

"So does that mean I can't stay?"

"I mean! There's one more room!!"

Wendy smiles and hugs me tightly. She sticks her tongue out at Bill than looks at me.

"Than lets go out for ice cream!"

Bill frowns.

"I'm coming too than!"

"Too bad. I asked Dipper not you!"

~~~

Me and Wendy walk to an ice cream shop in town. I finally convinced Bill not to come with us. I open the door for her and she walks in. She sits down at a table and waves at me.
I order ice cream, one chocolate and the other vanilla. I walk over to where Wendy is and I hold up both of them to her.

"Chocolate or vanilla?"

"Vanilla."

I hand her the vanilla and I sit down next to her. I take a bite from my chocolate and than look over at her. She licks her ice cream than smiles at me.

"So why did you want to come to the ice cream shop?"

She looks up at me.

"Just wanted to talk..."

"About what?"

"What is Bill to you...?"

"What do you mean?"

She takes another lick of her ice cream than sighs.

"Is he your friend?"

"Yea... I guess you can say that."

Wendy looks at me and giggles.

"Oops."

She spills her ice cream onto her shirt, than on mines. The cone falls to the floor. The ice cream is on the top of her shirt, on her chest!! While the ice cream on my shirt is on my shoulder.

"I'm so clumsy! I'm sorry Dipper."

I sigh grabbing a napkin from the table.