Steve Harvey

Harper woke up Anna as soon as they announced that they were landing. "Aunt Anna, you gotta wake up, we're about to land," she said, gently rubbing her arm.

Anna slowly opened her eyes any yawned. "What time is it?"

"2:30 am," Harper replied. "They're gonna give us a limo ride downtown and we can pick up the rental car tomorrow.

"Oh ok." Anna sat up in her chair. "Was there a lot of turbulence?"

"No, actually! I didn't sleep at all, but I'll probably sleep in the limo."

A few minutes later, the plane landed, and Harper was helping Anna into her wheelchair and getting their carry on bags. "You ready?"

"Yep!" Anna said. She followed Harper out of the plane and to the baggage claim. Once Harper got their bags, they walked outside and waited for the limo. "Gosh, it's warm here."

"It's a little warmer than New York," Harper said. "Oh, here's the limo!"

"Ooh it's nice!" Anna said excitedly as she rolled up to it and slowly got in.

Harper climbed in next to her and helped her slide over. "Do you know what hotel we're staying at?"

"Some nice place downtown, I guess. It's supposed to be really fancy and there's a pool and a hot tub and the room looks nice too."

"Ooh fun! We'll have to go in the pool tonight after the show!" Harper said. "Did you bring your swimsuit?"

"Yeah, I thought there might be a pool. I think the last time I was in a pool was over the summer when the lovebirds were at Norah's graduation."

"The lovebirds, I love it." Harper laughed. "How do I have so much energy? It's 3 am."

"I don't know, weirdo," Anna replied as the limo came to a stop in front of a building. "Ah here we are!"

Harper climbed over Anna out of the car and got her wheelchair out before helping her into it. "I'll get our bags."

"Thanks Harp!" Anna replied before leading her into the hotel and checking them in at the front desk and going up to their room. "Oh my gosh this is so nice!" Anna said excitedly.

"It's great!" Harper replied, collapsing on one of the beds. "I call this one."

"Noooo Harper," Anna complained. "I can't be against the wall because I need room for my chair to be next to the bed," she explained.

"Oh ok, I understand," Harper said as she moved her stuff to the other bed and collapsed. "Need anything or any help before I crash?"

"I should be alright!" Anna said happily. "Just get some sleep because we have to be at the studio in 5 hours for styling and makeup."

"Ooh fun! Alright, I'll get some sleep!" She said before plugging in her headphones and dozing off.

********************************

"You look perfect!" Harper said when she saw Anna after they had gotten in their dresses and fancy hair and makeup. "Like swipe right material."