Bechloe?

Harper, Cami, and Anna waited anxiously in line to meet Selena Gonez backstage until they were let in. Selena approached them and gave them each a hug. "Hi, I'm Selena!"

Harper smiled. "I'm Harper, this is my best friend Cami, and this is our aunt Anna."

Selena smiled. "It's nice to meet you guys! Do you have seats up front?"

"We did, actually," Anna said. "But then I got sick and went into sepsis and ended up in a wheelchair so we're further back because I had to exchange them for wheelchair accessible seats, but I'm just so glad we're here and able to meet you. We've all been fans for a really long time."

"Aww that's sweet, well I hope you get better," Selena said.

Cami looked up at Selena. "Could we get a picture with you?"

"Of course!"

After lots of pictures, the girls said goodbye and went to their seats. "That was so awesome!" Harper screamed. "She's so nice and sweet and down to earth"

"I couldn't even breathe!" Cami said.

"I know and then I started rambling and she probably had no idea what the hell I was even saying but I don't even care!" Anna said.

********************************

"Beca please get out of bed," Chloe pleaded. "You've laid in bed for 2 days. You gotta get up and do something."

"I don't want to," Beca said.

"Adele songs are only good for so long, Bec, we're going out to eat and to the mall and then we're going roller skating." Chloe said excitedly.

"How much money do I have to pay you for you not to take me anywhere?" Beca asked.

"Oh come on," Chloe said, dragging her best friend out of bed. "I called Ben and he took Michael to a baseball game, so we're going out."

"But I don't want to go out, I look horrible," Beca complained.

"Right, so go shower and do your hair and then we'll go out."

Beca reluctantly listened to Chloe and got ready to go out. "What are we doing anyway?" Beca grumbled after she got out of the shower.

"I was thinking we could go out to eat, then go roller skating," Chloe said.

"No way, I'm not risking hurting my knee again," Beca said. "I can't do anything to risk hurting it again. It could be way worse this time around." Beca sighed. "Can't we just stay home?"

"We'll go to the mall then," Chloe said perkily.

"I don't want to go anywhere," Beca complained again.

"I don't care, let's go!" Chloe said as she grabbed Beca's hand. "And you're driving too."

Beca reluctantly climbed in the drivers seat and drove to the mall. "What are we even doing here?" Beca complained.

"We are getting your mind off of things," Chloe said as she linked hands with Beca and started skipping.

"You're making a fool out of yourself Chlo," Beca said. "Please can we go home."

"No, where do you want to go?"

"Home," Beca repeated.

"Come on Becs, please?"

"Fine," Beca replied. "Ann Taylor Loft."

"Good!" Chloe said happily.

They walked into the store and Chloe immediately found a shirt that would look nice on Beca. "Please let me buy this for you, you'd look so cute in it!"

"Eh I don't like it," Beca said. "I want something in black, like my soul," she said with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes as Chloe burst out into a fit of giggles. "There's your sense of humor, my little cupcake."

"Call me that again and we're going home," Beca said. "I really want to go home."

"Why? Aren't you having fun?"

"No, Chlo, I'm so emotionally drained and exhausted." Beca sighed. "It's too hard."

"It'll be ok. I'll get you a cute outfit and then we can go out to eat and pretend to date when creepy waiters flirt with us and it'll be just like old times."

"Ok, that does sound pretty fun," Beca said. "I love fake dating you. It's so funny. You know we should do that at the Bella reunion in September. It'll be really funny."

"Yeah that would be hilarious to see if they actually believe us" Beca got her bag from the cashier and started walking towards the door with Chloe following. "You wanna go to the restaurant across the street?"

"Sure!" Chloe said.

When they got to the restaurant, Beca sat down in the booth next to Chloe rather than across and gave her a hug. "Thank you for taking me out."

"Aw you're welcome. I thought you needed me to get everything off your mind for awhile and I love hanging out with you."

"Well no shit, we've been best friends for 19 and 3/4ths years I mean I didn't think you hated hanging out with me." Beca smirked. "I love you."

"Love you too," Chloe said. "You know fake dating you is probably the best relationship ever. I mean all the Bella's ship us."

"Yeah it's funny, all our fans used to ship us too. It's really cute. I read this girl's blog and she said that we're such good friend and we would make a great couple, and it's so cute."

"I like faking it with you. It's cool to kinda see how things would be different. I hate being single."

"Me too," it's too lonely.

"Sometimes I lay in bed and cry because of how lonely it is."

"That's exactly what I did for two days. It'll be even worse when he takes Michael."

"Let's not think about that right now, Bec."

"Ok, I just want a relationship so bad. It's eating me alive. Ever since Nick left me and it's been ten years."

"You know, maybe we could try it out Chlo, you and me?"

Chloe looked up at her. "You think so?"

"Yeah I mean we've faked being a couple so many times and it's really great, we could actually be one."

"I like that idea, Bec. I love you so much."

"Love you too, Chlo."