Norah

Chloe went home and knocked on Beca's door. "Hey, so Norah is staying over at my place for a few nights, I think something happened with her boyfriend."

"Oh god, well in that case it's going to be more than a few nights. I hope she's alright. I'm gonna go over to Anna's because Courtney had to work. Ben will be home around 8 and then I'll pick up some dessert for us." Beca gave Chloe a kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. Tell Anna I said hi." Chloe gave her a quick hug before going back to her house and setting up the guest bedroom for Norah. She almost ran to the door when she heard the doorbell ring. "Hey!" She said enthusiastically before seeing how much Norah was crying and pulled her into a hug. "Come inside, we'll get you some tea." Chloe led Norah inside and into the living room before sitting down next to her on the couch. "Is this between you and Carson?"

Norah nodded. "He broke up with me because I'm pregnant." She burst into tears again.

"Oh Norah," Chloe sighed. "Is the baby his?"

"It'd definitely his," Norah said. "He said he wasn't ready and that we had to break up."

Chloe wrapped the younger girl in a blanket that was sitting on the couch. "I'm so sorry, Hun."

"I just don't know what to do, I'm so young, I have no experience with kids. I'm so sorry Chloe, I feel horrible. You've been so good to me and I'm literally invading your house for a few days until I can find an apartment or an extended stay hotel, but I'm pretty much broke and-"

"Norah, listen, stay as long as you want. I can help you with the baby too. I promise everything is going to be ok. You can talk to Beca too, she had Harper when she was pretty young and she didn't have Jesse either."

"I'm just so scared. I can't even afford a child," Norah said.

"I'll help you out, Norah, you don't have to worry," Chloe put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Even though we're so close in age, you're almost a daughter to me, and I would do anything to help you. I promise you and the baby are safe here."

Norah let a tear fall before quickly wiping it away. "Thank you Chloe, that means the world to me."

"I know it's hard not having your family around, and I want to be there for you as much as possible," Chloe said. "Come on, we'll go get your things unpacked."

Norah nodded and took Chloe's hand. "Thank you Chloe, for everything."

"No problem sweetie," Chloe said. "So I already changed the sheets and everything, so you don't have to worry about that. I can get you a few more blankets if you want, I wasn't sure if you needed them so I'll just put them in here in case you get cold. There's a little bit of a draft coming through the window, sorry about that. I can help you out your clothes away though. If you want I can probably get Netflix connected in here too."

"Chlo, it's fine, thanks so much for all this, it's too much honestly." Norah smiled. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Aw you're welcome! I have to go pick up the girls from the movie, but call me if you need anything."

"Ok, Chlo, thanks! Wait you can go by yourself?"

"I'm technically not supposed to under doctor's orders, but you really need to relax a little bit and I'm usually fine if I take my meds and if I'm not under a lot of stress, which I'm not."

"Ok, bye Chlo."

Chloe drove to the movie theater to pick up the girls, and she decided to go inside, without thinking the girls might be embarrassed. "Hey!" She said when she saw Harper, Cami, and their friends. "How was the movie?"

Cami shot a death glare to her mom before speaking. "It was good, I thought you were going to wait in the car."

"I just wanted to meet your friends," Chloe said. "You must be Heather and Marco! I'm Cami's mom and Harper's aunt."

"Oh hi Ms. Beale!" Marco said. "My little brother's friend goes to the middle school you teach at."

"Oh that's cool!" Chloe said.

"Hey I'm Heather," Heather finally spoke up, not wanting to seem rude. "It's nice to meet you too."

Chloe smiled at the 2 kids. "Well we gotta go but it was nice meeting you guys. Do you have a ride?"

"Yeah, Marco's mom should be here any minute," Heather said.

"Ok, text me if you need a ride," Harper said.

When they got outside, Cami blew up at her mom. "What the hell mom? I told you to wait in the car to AVOID any embarrassment. You literally walked in and embarrassed me so much."

"Cam, it wasn't a big deal, they didn't mind," Harper said. "Aunt Chloe, don't feel bad, it was fine. They actually seemed to really like you."

"Thanks Harper, at least SOMEONE loves me," Chloe said to Cami. "Listen girls, Norah is kind of in a difficult situation right now."

"Why? What happened?" Cami asked.

"Well today she found out she was pregnant, so she told her boyfriend and he broke up with her."

"It's his kid right?" Harper asked.

"Yep, so she kinda has nowhere to go, so she's staying with us for a while Cam."

"Oh ok," Cami said. "I'm so happy for her! She's gonna be a mom!"

"Me too! She's so anxious though. I feel really bad for her," Chloe said. "I mean her life kind of fell apart. He was her only support besides us."

"She'll be ok," Harper said. "Is my mom home yet?"

"No, she was at Anna's and then she's getting dessert. Michael's at a sleepover."

Cami laughed. "He's growing up so fast! I remember when we were little and he would always choose me over the rest of you."

Chloe giggled. "Yeah and whenever we would go on walks he would want to hold your hand but he couldn't say your name so he'd point to you and scream 'CAMIIIYAH' since he couldn't pronounce his L's."

Harper rolled her eyes. "Yeah he was cute then."

Chloe pulled into the driveway and helped Cami out of the car. "How'd you do on the stairs?"

"I did alright, Harper helped me out a little bit," Cami said. "I can't wait to get the cast off next week."

"I can't wait to see you walking again," Chloe said. "I'm gonna go see if Norah needs anything, I think she might have fallen asleep."

"Ok, see you in a minute mom."