The Doctor

Harper woke up 2 days later and saw a text from Anna.
Come to the doctor with me today before the concert?

Sure! What time?

10:00 if that's ok.

Yeah it'll be great!

Cool, how's your mom?

Shes been laying in bed for the past 2 days crying and listening to Adele.

Oh god. Is she eating?

Not really. Aunt Chloe thinks she's lost weight. She's tried everything.

I'll come in and talk to her and then we can walk over to the doctor, it's only like 10 minutes.

Sounds good!

Harper got ready and answered the door for Anna. "Hey!"

"Hey! Is she up yet?"

"Yeah I think so." Harper knocked on her mom's door. "Mom, you have a visitor, and she brought breakfast."

Anna came into the room. "Hey, Becs, how are you?"

"Fine," Beca replied.

"Will you eat something for me? Harper says you haven't eaten in 2 days." Anna handed her the bag.

"I'm not hungry, but thanks," Beca replied.

"Becs, you gotta eat something. You look so weak and tired. Please eat something for me. Harper's taking me to the doctor and then me her and Cami are going to go to the concert, and Chloe is going to take you out somewhere."

"But I don't want to go anywhere," Beca said.

"But you need to get your mind off things so you and Chloe can go out and Ben can watch Michael."

Beca rolled her eyes. "Have a good doctors appointment."

"Thanks Becs, see you."

Once they got to the doctors office, Erin came in the room. "How are you feeling?"

"Great actually," Anna replied. "I stood up for the first time 2 days ago. Harper helped me."

"How did you do?" Erin asked.

"My legs were really shaky and it hurt but it was worth it." Anna had a big smile on her face.

"That's good, try not to strain your back too much though."

"I won't!"

"I think you're good! You guys going to see Selena tonight?"

"Yep!" Harper said.

"Have fun! Oh Harper can I talk to you for a minute."

"Yeah, I'll meet you outside, aunt Anna." After Anna left, Harper looked up at Erin. "What's up?"

"The chances of her walking again are small to none you know." Erin sighed.

"I know, but she's really strong and determined. I think she can do it." Harper replied.