44 Real Life Encounter.

// HANBIN POV //

Not seeing her for a month?! How can this be possible?! She's now a part of my life as the members are to me, can I be happy without her?

Of course I can, the members are with me, my family is with me, I should be happy.

But.. ____ is so important..

"Why are you gone for a month? ㅜㅜ"

"It's a secret, can't tell you~"

What is she hiding from me now, maybe it's a surprise?

"Ahh tell me"

"I can't, stop being a nuisance ㄲㄲㄲㄲ"

"Then I guess I won't know until you come back?"

"I guess so"

"Take care of your self"

This girl.. She seriously knows how to mess with my heart, ah so annoying

Bobby: Yoo you've been in a bad mood since morning, you ok?

Hanbin: I'm not in a bad mood

Yunhyeong: Look at his eyebrows hahahaha he's mad.

Chanwoo: Where's ___? What did she said?

Hanbin: Nothing, she's gone for now.

Donghyuk: Liar, tell us in detail, you focused on texting her this whole time.

Hanbin: I'm being serious she's gone for no damn reason.

Jinhwan: Why are you mad?!

Hanbin: I'm not!

I got up and walked away from the members.

Yea I'm mad.

.

.

// YOUR POV //

Was I being too annoying? Hanbin might be piss at me.. whatever.

YG did asked me to help him out with iKON's future schedule and how I'll manage it.. But the thing is I really need to study for my entrance exam test!...

Literally. I'm having the worst time of my life. I don't understand history what so ever. If I fail my entrance exam, my parents from states will kill me.

They might even force me to move back! I need to pass this entrance exam if I want to stay in Korea.

*ding ding*

It's my mom. Great. She's been trying to call me everyday to nag me about the entrance exam.

You: Hellooo?

Mom: Annyeong? Why do you sound so uninterested huh? It's your eomma.

You: *sign* Eomma I know what you'll say okay? I'll pass that exam so please... Stop calling me.. You've been calling me everywhere I go to. Even the restroom!

Mom: That's because I'm worried! And I heard from Yohee that you're working for a company right now. Can you even manage to take that exam? Stop doing useless thing ye~?