29 Don't Play Me.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

//YOUR POV//

You: I miss you~

Hanbin: I miss you too~

You: Happy 1 year anniversary, I love you so much.

Hanbin: You are the only one I love ___-ah.

You: Chincha? Really?

Hanbin: Yes, you are the only one, Lisa.

Opened my eyes.
Flipped my back.
Stood up.
Woke up.

It was a dream.

"I hate this"

Whispered to myself.

The same view, iKON's dorm. And to my right is, Hanbin's room.

Damn you Hanbin. My heart might get crush at this point.

The only solution to this is to forget you, I guess.

Now that I think back, I was too nice to Hanbin. I can't question myself to why I was nice to him, it was obvious. I love him. At first it was a fan love. I love B.I and now I love Hanbin. I can't get out of this circle.

I took out a piece of paper and a pen.
I start to write.

"Dear iKON members, I have to take a break for at least one week. Please don't try to find me or text or call. It's urgent and don't worry about your activities. I will take care of it all.

-Your biggest fan, ___"

That'll do the job.

I put some pair of clothes and other essential stuff into a back pack and unlocked the dorm.

On my way to my cousin.

This may seems like I'm a coward for escaping. But the truth is, I'm not escaping. I'm just... Giving myself a vacation. It's not like I'm running away. Or maybe I am. I don't know. I need to refresh myself. Find a new love or something, and then come back new like a jam. Ok I'm speaking nonsense.

.

At the train station

*ring ring*

You: Hello Yohee?

Yohee: Ya ___ are you crazy. You can't just come here whenever you want.