14 Hara's Revenge (2).

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

//Hanbin POV//

What the hell is wrong with her? Did she got a heat stroke.

N/A: Omo this is really is B.I!

Hanbin: *bow a little*

I should go inside, this girl looks really sly.

N/A: W-wait don't leave!! *pulled my shirt*

Hanbin: *sigh slightly* do you need anything?

N/A: Annyeong~ my name is Hara. I am an interviewer currently residing at Seoul University~ I have YG permission to interview you and iKon. You seriously look really good in real life *giggle* And please excuse my friend that just ran away! Well she isn't really my friend.. Just some weirdo. Forget about her~ Let's talk more about iKON and us shall we?

Woah.. Daebak she talks so much my head hurts already. Gosh I really can't process anything unless I'm actually interested. How do I get away. And YG Permission? Is that a thing now? Cause YG didn't tell us anything.

Hanbin: Why don't you talk to our manager first about it?

Hara: Oh yes yes! But I seriously did get permission from YG! Why not go now and start our interview ~ *smile bright*

Tsk her smile really creep me out. It doesn't look sincere at all. Unlike ___.

Wait why am I thinking about her.

Damn Hanbin.

Hanbin: But please talk to our manager. You should ask YG for her number. She'll take care of it and we'll do the interview if it's all plan out

That was a waste of time, I left into the YG building so fast. She even tried to grab my shirt again but I pulled her hand away. So annoying. And where the hell is ____ anyways. She ran away like a maniac.. Having a kid as a manager is such a nuisance *sigh*

.

.

.

*ring ring*

I opened my phone and saw a text from ___.

"DO NOT TALK TO THAT GIRL"

Huh? I chuckled a bit.

"why not" I typed back.

..

*ring ring*

"She's dangerous!! Just don't talk to her"

Dangerous?

"How so? She's pretty. Totally my type" I texted back, not being serious of course.

.

.

.

It's been 5 minutes. Why hasn't she texted back yet?!?!

"ARGGGGGGHYJTJFJFJFK"

I let out my frustration. This is so unlike me.

The staff saw me and started laughing. Ok maybe I shouldn't have scream like that.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone immediately

"Hanbin-a it's YG, let that girl interview iKON alright?"

What the hell. No freaking way.

.
.

//YOUR POV//

-10:00am

Shit what happened was SOOOOO bad. Let's not even mention Hanbin annoying self calling Hara pretty. Of course she's pretty.. And skinny unlike me. Since he always trying to call me fat why don't he just go and date her already!??? This is so annoying. I stopped texting him so fast right after he said that. He better get lost.

Suddenly I remember... CRAP. Will Hara interview iKON... Interview HANBIN? This is not good. I hope they didn't talk about me when I left..

I decided to text Hanbin

"Hey is she interviewing you guys?

And I wait..

2 minutes later

Still waiting..

10 minutes later

Where the hell is he?? Did his fossil phone not getting my text?

*ring ring*

Yes finally~

"What?"

Oh my gosh

Can this guy read.

"I said, did she interview you guys?"

He didn't reply back. I was at my limit.

*ring ring*

I grabbed my phone and it was Hara. Oh gosh

"Hey ___~ You don't have to lie to me, I already know that you're iKON'S manager~"

What?? How did she found out?? Did.. Did Hanbin told her?

*ring ring*

*sigh* her, again?

"You really should read the headline ~"

Headline?? Headline?? Oh no..

I went online and my biggest fear came true.. I WAS EVERYWHERE

this is the worst.

"iKON's manager is a teenager?"

"iKOM got a new manager?"

"Will iKON survive without their manager?"

"Who is this girl next to B.I?"

"Is iKON'S manager a minor?"

"iKON's manager rumor to be dating one of the members"

And there are so much more.. I'm everywhere.. Goodness I'm so glad there are no pictures that showed my face.. But this is horrible. No doubt, this is Hara's doing.

-

What happen to YOU? How did Hara found out that you're their manager?  What will happen? How will you survive this? Why is Hara doing this?

Like/Comment for more chapters ~