*Final Author Note Thank You.

new book "IKAMPIRES" please go check it out

* I WILL BE ADDING MUSIC TO EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER SOON.
* I will do a hardcore edit on this book.
* Also, I'll organize the chapters and the table of content.
* Therefore, I'll be removing the author notes soon.

Again.. You have to deal with the author note..! Lol :-)

//

Hey guys! Thank you so much for sticking by me all this time, by reading my book! I have fun creating every single one of the chapters for you. I hope you enjoy being the main character and I hope you somehow relate to certain situations/actions that you have made in this book lol. No worries! This is not the end. I will be writing a sequel for this book. So please, look ahead. And don't be too disappointed in the ending. There will be a sequel.

Follow me so you'll know when the sequel is out! :-)  you will also be updated faster, so follow me~ I really want you to read the upcoming sequel.

For now, I'll keep working on "iKRIMINALS, aka Falling In Love With Criminals". Please give it a try if you didn't already. Once the book hit 10k views. The sequel will be out! So go! Start reading my other work! Go over there and comment "Waiting for the sequel" so I'll know you are the manager of iKON :-)

We'll see each other again in the next book, soon! Love you.

And once again, thank you for reading!

Xoxo

Lidi

//

.

.

.

.

.

.

AUTHOR'S INFO

Hi, I'm Lidi, a college student residing in America. Thank you so much for reading my work. You guys can support me by following my Wattpad page.