18 Missing You.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

It's been 3 days since I left iKON's dorm and found another place to live in. These 3 days had been more relaxing and I can actually walk around without a bra. It was great.

But living alone like this without the members around are still new to me. I mean I've been living with them for 3 weeks so far but that's still something I got used to.

They didn't have any new schedule at all since they've been spending the last 3 days to rehearse for their tour. And the day is finally here.. they're going to make their debut in Japan!! I'm so excited.

I'm currently packing my stuff to travel to Japan and help them out. I haven't gotten any text from Hanbin or any of the members. Do they not need anything?? Wow am I that useless...

I'll just text Junhoe.

"Hey, how are you guys doing? If you guys need anything, just text me :)"

That'll be good for now. Texting Junhoe is best because I know Junhoe doesn't reply back so I guess it won't be that bad if he won't since I already know he doesn't.

*ding*

What?? He replied back already??

"Hey ___, where are you? I haven't seen you and I miss you a lot"

Omo is this really Junhoe what should I say back!!

"I miss you guys too!! I'll see you guys tomorrow!! I can't wait for your debut"

Ok. That's enough!!

*ding ding ding ding*

I looked at my phone and cannot believe in my eyes. JUNHOE IS TRYING TO FACETIME ME. WHAT

This is my first time facetiming iKON and its iKON we're talking about here.

I checked myself in the mirror and made sure I don't look like a mess.

*press accept*

.

Junhoe: Hey~

You: Hey where are the other members?

After I finished speaking I can hear the rest of the members squeaking in the back.

You: Don't make fun of me..

Bobby: *laugh* we're not!!

Chanwoo: Hanbin hyung Hanbin hyung show your face!!

Hanbin: Stop pushing me I don't wanna see her!!

Junhoe suddenly gave the phone to Hanbin and-

Oh Hanbin... You really can't use iPhone can't you..

You: what the hell Hanbin.

Hanbin: *hand phone back to Junhoe* You take it!!

Junhoe: Hyung talk to her you've been acting crazy for the past 3 days now you know.

You: crazy? Is he sick?

Junhoe: Yea... *whisper something into Hanbin's ears*

And then they all started laughing

What was that about?

.

//HANBIN POV//

Junhoe looked at me and made a teasing face.

Junhoe: *whisper* you're love sick~

All the members laughed.

You: Hey?? You guys are talking crap about me aren't you!! I'm done!

Wait don't hang up...

Junhoe: She hanged up

Hanbin: Aish.

Yunhyeong: You keep on sighing, this means so much~

Jinhwan: Our leader.. Our Hanbin is finally reaching his spring.

Hanbin: Shut the hell up you guys are crazy?!

Why would I miss her?? We've been doing fine these past 3 days. But I wonder if she's happy now since she left? Well it doesn't matter anyways. It's not like she was a big help. I hope the place she lives in right now is safe. No guy will hurt her right? But we need to focus on our Japan debut. We'll see her tomorrow who cares.