Chapter 11: Back To Normal?

"Someone help!" Naruto looked back at the Sakura cringing in pain. Sakura clung to his shirt with her eyes shut. "Naruto I won't make it..." Naruto shook his head. "Yes you will! Here take my hand. I'll transfer some chakra so you can heal yourself!" It was no use. Sakura was to weak to heal herself anyways. "Naruto give it a rest. Leave before Kurama weakens and come out again. I can't risk your life again."

"No way! I'm getting you out of here." Sakura couldn't argue when Naruto picked her up and burst through the door. He ran up the stairs and snuck out the Hospital. Am alarm rang and all the nurses rushed to go find them.

It was a little.... Erm...Weird running in a hospital gown with your butt hanging out, but Naruto didn't have time to focus on his bare tush. He ran to his house and layed Sakura in his bed. She still wasn't showing any signs of getting better. Naruto lifted her shirt and examined her seal. "It's getting weaker." Naruto looked at Sakura worriedly. "Naruto.... Help me.." Sakura arched her back and gripped the bed sheets tightly.

Naruto looked around, trying to think of things to do. "Ino!" He rushed to grab his phone, before getting dressed of course, and dialed Ino's number. "Hello?-" Ino come quick! It's an EMERGENCY! " Naruto hung up and waited for Ino to arrive. It didn't take her 5 minutes before ending up at his door. Naruto opened the door and they rushed back upstairs.

Ino moved her head to the side. "Uh...What do you need help with?"

"Sakura duh! Her seal is weakening and I don't know how to tighten it!" Naruto said quickly. Ino nodded and took a seat next to Sakura. She examined her seal and placed her hands on her stomach. "Mind-transfer Jutsu!" Ino fell back in the chair and layed unconscious. Naruto chewed his lip.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Sakura! Are you ok?!" Ino called out to her. "Ino?" Sakura said. She had different colored eyes. One eyes was black and red and the other was normal. "Sakura? What happened to you?" Sakura looked down. "I...I let my emotions get in the way..."

"Your emotions for Naruto?" Sakura placed her hand on her neck. "Yeah...I guess so." Ino smiled. "I know what's wrong with you...You're worried about your future with him. Something happened between you guys right?" Sakura turned. "Yup I knew it. Your love for him is to strong. But don't stress it...You guys will be fine."

"You think so?" Sakura said carefully. Ino placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know so." Sakura's eyes went back to normal and a bright white light appeared.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sakura awoke and found Naruto holding her hand and Ino smiling at her. Sakura sat up and hugged Naruto. "I didn't lose you." Naruto smiled and returned the hug. "You'll never lose me." Ino smirked. "Aww! This is so sweet!" She cooed. Sakura and Naruto let go of each other and looked away blushing. Ino giggled. "You're so childish!" Sakura said lightly punching Ino in the arm.

Ino rubbed her arm. "Geez after all that you still have that much force to hit me." Sakura and Naruto laughed in unison, while Ino pouted.

_______________________________________________________________________

A month later...

Naruto and Sakura walked down the Hallways of the school holding hands. They got stares and most of them good. Karin growled and walked away angrily.

"Uh...Naruto this might be a little ya know...weird but uh....I was wondering if you could meet my guardian. Naruto choked on his Ramen. "Huh?! M-Meet him? But isn't he like... An ANBU...a skilled one to be exact." Sakura giggled. "Yeah he is. But I mean you don't have to. He's been asking about you for a while now, so I decided to invite you over to meet him." Naruto sighed. "Well Ok. If it makes you happy." Sakura smiled. "Great! Thanks!" She hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Your awesome!"

Naruto cleared his throat. "I know hehehehe." Sakura punched him in the arm. "Ok! Message received. Hehe."

Thank you for reading! Thank u for the views! Also the story will be coming to an end soon! *Hides under a desk, while tomatoes are being thrown* SOWY OK! I'll make maybe another chapter or 2. Or maybe a sequel hehe. See u next chappie Mina!~❤