Chapter 5: It's Not What It Looks Like!

Sakura's POV

I looked up at him. "Well?" He crossed his arms. "Isn't this the part where you call me your hero and shower me with kisses." I glared at him. "Psssh, You wish. Keep dreaming buddy."

"Ouch. Way to keep it gentle." I rubbed my temples. "You still didn't answer my question." He chuckled. "Oh yeah hehe. Well I came so we can work on the project together. I saw your door was opened so I let myself in." I lifted a brow. "So you basically broke in?" He hesitated. "Uhh...in a way...yes."

"But you can break into mine if you want." I facepalmed. "Uh no thanks. Plus I don't know or care where you live." I walked past him and went back to my kitchen. I saw smoke and a fire extinguisher being used and it got all over me. When the smoke cleared I saw Kakashi coughed and blowing some of the smoke away.

He noticed me covered in gunk. "Oh Hey Sakura! I like your outfit! It's cute." He said trying to avoid the fact that he completely ruined it. I laughed sarcastically. "Yeah! Thanks so so much Kakashi. Way to make an entrance."

"I'll go get you something to eat. Bye!" He grabbed his keys and drove away. Naruto stared at me. "Do you need some help?" I wiped gunk from my shirt. "Nope I just need to change that's all..."

I walked up the stairs and went to change. I came back 10 minutes later. "What are you doing?" He quickly put the pictures he touched down. "Uh...Nothing! Just looking at pictures."

"Don't touch anything k? Have of these stuff aren't even mine. I only own my clothes and room." He looked confused. "If you don't mind me asking. How come there are no pictures of you?"

"I don't like taking pictures." I said bluntly. "Oh so who are these people?" I looked away and sat down. "Those are my parents. They're dead." Naruto looked shocked and scared.

"S-sorry I didn't mean to-" I waved him off. "Don't worry about it. " He looked down. "Well on the bright side, we got something in common." I looked at him. "How?" He smiled sadly. "My parents died to. When I was born actually. I've only heard about them though. I have a couple of pictures of them."

"Oh..." He stood up. "Well now that depressing stuff are out of the way, Let's get to work!" I placed my hands out in front of him. "Wait, I don't have anything to do the project with." He smiled. "No worries. We'll go buy'em."

He grabbed my wrist and led me to his car. My eyes widened. "Woah! This is your car?! It's a fricking Lamborghini! It like my dream car!!" He chuckled. I coughed awkwardly. "Not that your cool cause you have one. Your still lame!" I hopped in the car looking at all the features.

"Do you wanna drive it?" I looked at him. "I wanna say yes, then again I don't know how to drive. Kakashi won't let me use his truck so its bus stop for me!" He smiled. "I could let you have one of my cars." I was shocked. "You have more! Wait no. Nevermind. I sound like a gold digger."

He punched my arm playfully. "Don't sweat it. I have plenty more where this came from." He drove me to the closest market. "Alright let's get some cardboard and stuff!" I shushed him. "Has anyone ever told you, your loud?"

"You will not believe how many ha-ha." I shook my head. We went everywhere looking for things in our project. It was getting dark so we got to my house. I got out then he grabbed my arm. "Hey, I had fun tonight." My heart skipped a beat. 'Why did it do that!' "Uh...yeah me to I guess..." He let go and drove away.

I got inside and put my back against the door and caught my breath. Kakashi startled my as he popped up from the kitchen holding an orange and black jacket with a swirly symbol on the back. "Care to explain what this is doing here." Kakashi said lifting and eyebrow.

I waved my hands in front of me. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!"

Thanks 4 reading!!