Chapter 1: Backstory

4 year old Sakura...

Sakura came home from school with a huge grin on her face."Mommy! I made lot's of friends today! My teacher's were so nice to me to! I had so much fun!" Sakura's Mother was delighted to hear that her daughter enjoyed school. "That's great sweetie." Sakura smiled and took a seat at the dinner table when Sakura heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Sakura went to open the door when she saw a horrifying face that would scar any 4 year old for life.

Sakura yelled and the man with a supposedly, jounin outfit, smiled at her. Her father swiftly scooped her up and put her with her mother. "What are you doing here?! Who are you?!" Sakura's father yelled. The man transported to Sakura and looked her square in the eyes. Sakura's mother dragged Sakura behind her and the man looked at her.

"Well now. Protective aren't you? No worries you'll make a good use for my master." He looked at Sakura when her father lunged a kunai at the cloaked man. The man dodged it with ease and body slammed her father down.

Sakura screamed and the man appeared behind Sakura's mother and stabbed her." MOMMY!!" Sakura yelled, tears filling in her eyes. "Run Sakura! RUN! Don't let them catch you!" Sakura's father smiled at her with blood trickling down his mouth and said his last words.."I love you, my cherry blossom.."

Sakura ran and wiped her tears as she ran for what seemed to be her life. She had no idea what was going on. All she could do was run. The man caught up to her and tackled her...only this time he had backup. She was immediately knocked out and taken with a bag over her head. She felt chains stapped to her wrist and ankles. The happy Sakura she once was......was no more...