Chapter 19 : continuation

Junhoe's POV

I will be discharged today , i was happy that i would be able to see Hanna after a sleepless night. I rushed over to her room and saw Hanbin sleeping by the side of her bed.

"Urm, hanbin. You can go home now," i said coldly, i was tbh jealous he was by Hanna's side the whole night.

"Ju-ne ya, i am sorry all this time. I only knew that she was your wife. I am sorry that i frequently made you mad since i was close to Hanna, " My heart soften at his apologies.

"Gwenchana, its not yur fault plus it was my fault for not letting you guys know. If you guy has known, all this wont have happen," i said as he hugged me

"hmm bromance happening here?" Bora voice echoed thru the room.

"Oh, bora u did not went home? Ani ,"

"come on, let me handle Hanna from now. You guys go home and rest,"

No one's POV

Weeks passed and Hanna still havent wake up. There are times when her situation gotten worse.
Junhoe felt worse as he got to know tht Hanna has been pregnant with his baby.

FLashback

"WHat she cant be pregnant? We we havent," Junhoe sobs hard and went over to pull Hanbin by the collar ," is this ur doing ? HUH? HOW DARE YOU?"

Before Junhoe could lay his hand on Hanbin, Bts and ikon stopped them.

"YAH, MICHESSO? THIS IS HOSPITAL FOR GODS SAKE. YAH THIS IS YOUR BABY. HANNA TOLD ME ABOUT IT , STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS. THIS IS WHY HANNA HAS BEEN STRUGGLING. ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU KNOW SHE ALMOST WANTED TO THROW THIS BABY AWAY WHEN U GUYS ALMOST HAD A DIVORCE? I told you to take care of her didnt i. Now what is this." Jhope exclaimed making everyone silent.

"Mwo? U guys almost had a divorce?" Hanna's parents as well as Junhoe's parents shouted.

"Mianhae eommo appa, It was a mistake. I love her so much. I cant afford to lose her"Junhoe's voice was low.

Everyone couldnt believe this was Junhoe. He was different. He was usually the sassy guy but he is now the guy who was controlled by emotions. Guess he really loves Hanna.

Junhoe wailed like a baby, crying really badly. He felt really bad. It was all his fault. He thought.

He wasnt eating nor sleeping well. All he did was ponder by Hanna's bed and talk to her as well as playing Hanna's favourite songs.

Visitors kept coming, Bts , hanna's cousin from overseas all come and go. Even her always busy brother, jiyong came a few times.

They were times when Hanna would be seen crying while having a coma.

**aft 2 month **

In these two months, iKON was lucky that Yg Sajangnim understood the situation , yes that means he has already known about the marriage . He was dissapointed but he can't do anything as things has happens. Yg Sajangnim gave iKON a break , thankfully as their comeback album was a success.

"Omo doctor what is happening? " Junhoe shouted as her heartbeat kept beating very fast.

Doctor and nurses rushed in as everyone left.

"Sorry, but the baby is in danger . We will need to save one of them , Mr Junhoe , u as her husband. Which one would you want to save?"

"Are you kidding me? Can't you save both?"

Bora went over and calmed Junhoe down and told him if he didnt hurry and make his decision, he would be losing both of them.

"Mianhae , baby. I need your mother so much. I'll see you in heaven dear, " Junhoe muttered to himself but people near him , Ikon and Hanna's brother as well as Bora could hear.

Everyone was sad that Junhoe and Hanna needed to go through all this.

"Doc, save my wife please. Hurry ,"

"U sure?"

"Dont doubt me ," Junhoe exclaimed.

a few hours later.

"Thank god, it went well. Hanna is back normal. The chances of her waking up all depend on her will to live," Doctor explained.

Everyone went home except for Junhoe, obv. He only went home when he needs something. He couldnt bear living Hanna alone. Everyone tried persuading him to go home but he was stubborn.

"Hey hanna, i am sorry but our baby is now up there. She is probably watching over us now. Jagiya, i am sorry for all i have done. I am sorry that u have to go thru all this. I -i love you so much. I can't afford to lose you. PLease wake up, i have so much to tell you," Junhoe said as he place his hand on Hanna's. He slowly drove to sleep.

The next morning, Junhoe went to get shower using Hanna's ward room toilet. He felt sticky as he had a nightmare that Hanna left him alone on earth. When he went out, he felt something was weird, He went over to check Hanna's hearbeat and rate it was normal. He shrugged it off and went downstairs to the kopitiam to get breakfast.

As soon as he was about to open Hanna's ward room door, he was stopped by a nurse, " I am sorry sir, you are not allowed to enter right now. The patient is suddenly having sudden raise of heartbeat and its dangerous to her. The doctor is inside checking up on her. You might want to call her parents as this is about life and death,"

"WHAT?" Junhoe frozed as he heard the last few words. He felt burdened but at the same time he cant control his emotions. He didnt know whether to cry or not. He immediately dialled Bora's as well as Hanna's mum to let them know of the situation.

Hanna was brought out of her ward room to the operating theater once again. Tears finally left Junhoe's eyes as he stare at Hanna's body .

Soon, iKON and Bora along with the parents came. Everyone was anxious. An hour later, the doctor came out with a straight face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, so will Hanna leave Junhoe in this cruel earth and go with her baby

or will she be alive????

I am actually abit sad that this book is gonna end soon but

i am in the midst of making another fanfic whereby i include both BTS and iKON in it ...

If you havent guessed it yet, I fangirl to BTS and iKON :))))))))

Oh, i forgot about my baby BigBang hehe .....

Anw, please do vote and comment down anything you have in mind while reading the book.