Chapter 19

Song : Lee Hi's new song - breathe 

Junhoe's POV

I opened my eyes groaning as my head hurts .
"Omo, are you awake?"

I looked around and saw my parents along with iKON and BoRa except for Hanbin .

"Junhoe, u ok ?" BoRa asked as she went closer to my bed.

"what am i doing here ?"

" You were involved in an accident bro " Bobby said.

"OMG , wheres Hanna !?" i shouted making them startled.

" She's in her room, her conditions critical ," my mum's voice cracked.

"Mwo? I wanna see her now "

They agreed but iKON seem shocked at my urgency.

I arrived at her room being pushed in a wheelchair as my legs felt weak. I was literally crying when i saw Hanna surrounded with alot of wires. Somehow, i didnt dare to enter.
"oh, junhoe . You are here . Stay strong Junhoe. ," hanna's mum said as she tapped my shoulder.

I wanted to be alone in the room. I grabbed onto her pale hands with wires.

I kissed them repeatedly ," mianhae Hanna ya. Please wake up for me . I have alot to explain to you especially the part about my love to you ,"

My tears kept falling as i held her weak hands till i was interrupted by my mum ,"Ju-ne yah, u need to go back to your room. The doctor need to check on you ," her voice was soft

"A-aniya , i-i am gonna stay here with Hanna until she wakes up ,"

"Ju-ne if she sees you like this she would be heartbroken. Plus, if the doctor checking on you says that you are okay. You can visit her again ," Hanna's mum said  trying to convince me.

"a-arasseo "

***

"Okay, everythings stable apart from your hand. You may be discharged tomorrow but u'll have to come back to check up on your broken hand ,"

I thanked the doctor and he went off. I was about to get off the bed when i was stopped by the nurse ,"Sorry sir, u cant go anywhere. U have been out of bed the whole day . You need rest ,"

My mum agreed and i couldnt do anything except to tear up. I was being weak. I was crying.

BoRa 's POV

I have known Junhoe for long but i have never seen him cry. We were outside Hanna's room but we could hear what Junhoe was saying as he was almost shouting under his sobs.

"Its all my fault ," i muttered.

"Aniya , its not. Look on the bright side ." Hanbin cheered me up.

I thought it was time that they know of Hanna and Junhoe and went over to their parents.

"Yes Bora?"

"urm aunties and uncles , is it possible if i inform them about the marriage?"

"Mwo? They have not know about it yet?"

I nodded.

"Arraseo , they should have known. Its been a year plus ," i choked on my saliva.

" a year ?"

"U didnt know?"

" i knew they were married but didnt know it was already a year ," i claimed.

Kim Jinhwan's POV
We were outside Hanna's room and we could hear what je was saying. The other ikon boys were looking confused.