Chapter 10

Look at June's Lip fml hehe sorry , lets head on with the story. Guys, please read the author note at the end . Thanks. Love u guys ♡♡

Hanna's POV

I throw everything that was in my sight. My room was a mess. All glasses broke. I cant believe it , he agreed to it. Why was i so stupid to even bring up that matter. I couldnt stop crying.

'Aaah ' my headache was acting up again.

I rushed to the toilet as i felt like i wanted to puke. But i was too sad about the divorce rather than to think about my sickness.

I grabbed my stuffs and went to the studio.

The practice went as normal. I took it as an advantage to put my worry away.

Junhoe did countless mistakes but I didn't bother and let him be. I didnt want to talk to him. Thankfully, Hanbin corrected him.

"I think everyone did well except for one. See you guys on monday alright,"

//
I went home feeling depressed. Tears won't stop falling. I needed someone to talk to so I grabbed my phone and dialled my brother's number.

"Yo wassup,"

"Oppa....," I was crying

"Yo what happened,"

"Can you come over? I need someone to talk to,"

"I'm on my way as we speak, calm down alright,"

*****
"Hello," My brother said as he entered the door that was unlocked.

"What in the world happened?" He said as he saw my house a mess.

My brother's question only made me cry even more.

"Hey hey, are you okay? Did you fight with your husband?"

"He wanted a divorce,"
"No.. I said it out of anger and he agreed to it,"

My brother hugged me real tight. I felt safe and comfortable in his embrace. "Let's just stay likethis for awhile oppa " He nodded. He hugged me with his head on my head . My head was on his chest.

His phone rang. "Give me a minute,"

Hanna's Brother POV

" Yah, Hoseok. where are you? Manager -nim is mad that you left the dorm without telling anyone "

"I'm in the middle of some family issues. Help tell the manager for me please,"

"Why? Is your mum sick?"

"Nothing of that sort, I'll head back as soon as I'm done,"

I turned back to see my sister sleeping.
Her eyes swollen . I felt bad for her. I must ask Junhoe what happen. This can't go on. I know they love each other. The last time i saw them , they were sweet to each other.

I cleaned up the mess in her living room and went to make some abalone porridge for her as her body temperature was a little hot.
"Hanna-yah, wake up. You need to eat dinner in order to eat your medicine. Have you visited the clinic?"

She was startled but she obeyed my words.

The dining room was silent as i fed her the porridge.

"I miss you oppa, i miss jiyong oppa. I miss eomma and appa. But i cant see you guys everyday. I cant complain to mum about this or she'll get worried and interrogate me. I miss the times when we were all still a kid running in our house playing catching to only get scolding by appa because we mess up the place. I shouldnt have went overseas last time cause it only resulted in me losing precious childhood times with my oppas. ," Hanna suddenly spoke up and tears rolles down her cheeks once again.