Chapter 12 : an unexpected presence

Hanbin POV

Why do my heart still ache ? Is it because of the guy that hugged her? I pondered to myself while staring blankly at my phone screen.

"Yah,gwenchana?" Bobby asked as he entered the room

"Huh? Oh yeah "

"Jinjja? Is it because of Hanna? Chill, why not you ask her on monday instead to reassure things and if they are a thing, u should stop hoping. Aye man," Bobby said while sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Was it that obvious ?'"

"Too obvious dude , from that look on your face at the mall all the way to now "

" idk man, i'm still confused with my own feelings ,"

"Do you think of her 24/7 ?"

"Yeah, somehow hais"

" Are you affected very much by her absence?"

"idk man"

"i think you are , look dude. Whatever it is i am gonna support you bro. Fighting " Bobby said as he walked out of the room.

It freaks me out a little . Its rare to see kimbap being all serious.

'I gotta settle my feelings and confess . I will. ' i thought and slowly drove to sleep

Hanna POV

Hais its almost 8 and jhope is still not home. Is he okay?

"Yah Hanna , chill. Your face is too worried. Jhope will be home soon ,"

And the doorbell rang. I ran over to the door.

AS expected , Jhope was there. I hit him and he embrace me with hugs.

"Why are you late? I am worried. "

" Aigoo my dongsaeng is worried " Jhope said as he ruffles my hair

"Oh god not my hair again. "

(( skips time ))

"Yah lets play some games " Jungkook suggested.

"Alright " everyone agreed.

"Lets play truth or dare since its the most common game "

"Alright. And whoever who doesnt want to say the truth or do the dare has to drink one cup of this beer in one shot ."

Everyone seems to agree. We sit in a circle. I sat in between V and Suga.

We played for alot of rounds but somehow got lucky because i didnt even get a round yet , my brother , jimin and jin have already passed out from all the alcohol as the bottle kept stopping at them and they git ridiculous dare and they didnt want to do them so they ended up drinking lots of shots and suddenly the bottle stops at me.

"Okay, truth or dare ?" Rapmon asked.

"Truth" i said withiut hesitating.

"Hais, chingu - ah . *hiccups* You're no fun. Choose dare " V said.He actually somehow looks cute like that. I think he is starting to be drunk as his breath already reeks of alcohol.

"Then , shouldnt u guys name this game dare or dare instead tsk" i complained and only got back whinings from the almost drunk members .

"okay okay, dare " i saw rap mon grinning. Wait is this a right choice?

" I dare you to kiss Suga until he is fully awake " V whispered. I look beside to see Suga falling asleep. And saw Rap mon and jungkook grinning widely

'what is this? I thought they knew i was married already'

"Yah, i am married dumb " i said quietly to the other members to not wake suga up .

"You are divorc *hiccups* soon ha ha plus u can just do them in the cheeks" V blurted out. I feel like punching him real bad but its okay control.Ouch i can feel my heart being stabbed. But what he said was true. I stare at JHope who has already passed out thibking that he should be here protecting me .Oh god why cant the other members just passed out too.

I turned to suga and peck him on the cheeks but he was still asleep. I cupped his face and kissed even longer on the CHEEKS.

And he was startled by my actions as his eyes opened. I backed away but he pulled me closer and suddenly started kissing me on the lips. I tried to pushed him but he was strong. He tried to open my mouth with his lips but i pushed him even harder to break the kiss," what the fuck min yoongi "

" omg im sorry , i thought i was dreaming.sorry omg sorry " Suga apologised.

"yeah right , dreaming with your eyes open" i said

"sorry hanna sorry"

I looked at the remaining members and they just gave us a shocked expression. ," why are u guys so shocked about? Isnt this what u guys actually dared me"

"A-aniya we actually planned that u wake suga up so that he will get mad. He is always mad whenever someone wakes him up at this timing. But instead he said sorry to you. Wow suga hyung " Jungkook said.

"Aish, i am sleepy. I am going to sleep " Suga said in an annoyed tone to Jungkook.

I chuckled at their expressions. ," i am also going in then , yah you did not even touch the drinks when u suggested them,"

" i cant yah,"

"wae?"

"nothing"

Flashback

"lets go and olay soccer at the futsal?"

Yeah lets go

I suddenly felt really dizzy and vomited on the spot not being able to run ti the toilet.

"Yah , are yiu okay? Let's go to the clinic . You guys go ahead first . " Jhope said.

----

"Congrats your wife is pregnant!" The doctor exclaimed as he look at JHope

"Ani i am her brother."

"Oh sorry but anw congrats "

------

"When did you guys ?"

"on our first anniv but he wasnt aware cause he was drunk. I wanted to tell him but things turn out like this. "

"he needs to know about it if he is gonna divorce you soon ,"

"idk oppa, maybe its better he doesnt know besides he is at the climax of his career. He'll know eventually" Hanna said and left Jhope shaking his head in disbelief.

---------------------+-+--------------------
GUYS I AM SORRY THIS CHAPTER HAS NO JUNE-HANNA MOMENTS.

Finally my phone is back so yeah . Will be updatinggggg other chapters within this week.

Love u guys <3<3, vote and comment :))

Anw ikonicss , have you listen to the preview of their new song Just Go? GOD JUNE AND YUNHYEONG'S VOICE GAVE ME THE CHILL MAN.