Chapter 33

You

I was the only one in the bar, besides the bartender. The storm was raging on, thundering and lighting.

"Sorry you have to stay here," I apologized. "I can leave, if you want."

"No no," he waved dismissing my comment. "It's okay. I rather stay here then you getting into an accident."

"Thanks." I murmured as he gave me another beer. I opened it, bringing it to my lips.

"So, why are you here? If you don't mind me asking." He said. "I'm Jason, by the way."

"My girlfriend and I got into a fight," I told him. "And I stormed out."

Jason frowned, "You should never leave. Especially if it's your girlfriend. Even if you didn't do anything."

"Yeah, well, she crossed a line," I paused. "She used the fact that I was adopted against me. And then said I wouldn't understand because I don't have any siblings." I left the part out about me killing and everything else.

Jason sighed, walking from behind the bar and sitting next to me.

"Okay, but that's your girlfriend. You still love her, right?" I nodded. "Does she still love you?"

I shrugged, "Who knows."

"Don't doubt her, I'm sure she loves you very much."

"Lauren. Her name is Lauren," I pulled out my phone, turning it on to my lock screen. "That's her."

"She's beautiful

"She's beautiful." Jason complimented as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Yeah," I sighed. "She really is."

Lauren

I set on the couch, slightly jumping as the thunder roared on. I ran a hand through my hair, letting out a sigh.

I'm worried about Y/N. She hasn't called or text since she left. I know she's some bad ass murder and all, but she can't defeat a storm.

Now I see why she wanted me to wait until tomorrow. God, I should've just listened to her instead of lashing out on her.

"Anything?" I asked as Zayn entered the room.

"No," he shook his head. "She's not answering."

"I'm sure she's fine," Bea comforted us. "Y/N is smart. She knows to go to a hotel or something. Maybe her phone died or she has no service."

"Her phone wouldn't die," I told. "She always keeps it on 80 or above. She doesn't like it being lower."

It's true. I know this because she told me once or twice.

"Then probably no service." Bea shrugged.

"Or she's just declining the calls." Alexis murmured, and Bea smacked her arm lightly.

"Are you two dating?" Zayn asked, looking at Alexis and Bea. They sure do look like it. Bea's head was in Alexis's lap, and her legs were stretched out all over the couch.

"Yeah, kinda." Alexis answered. I heard the door open and closed, and I jumped up and sprinted toward the door.

Y/N stood soaking wet, her hair and clothes dripping with water. She took her jacket off, leaving her standing in a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black vans.

"Y/N?" She looked up, locking eyes with mine.

"I need to go get dry clothes on." And then she was up the stairs.

You

I put on a pair of black joggers, a white nike t-shirt, and a pair of nikes.

I ran a hand through my hair, hearing the bedroom door shut. I knew it was Lauren, so I turned around.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Lauren apologized.

"Okay." I shrugged as I got my phone.

"Y/N-"

"I never wanted to hurt you," I scoffed. "I'm not the one who is going to hurt you. I'm not going to scream or shout at you anymore."

"Y/N.."

I swallowed, "I love you, Lauren. And I'll always love you. But you can't get mad at me for these things. I was only looking out for you."

"I know, God, I know. I was mad and upset, okay? I'm sorry." Lauren walked closer to me, cupping my face. I was taller then her, so she was looking up at me and I looked down at her.

Her thumbs brushed over my jaw and my cheek. My jaw was set and tensed, and Lauren kept her hands where they were.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Lauren whispered, standing on her tippy-toes. She pressed her lips onto mine, softly kissing me.

I kissed her back, her arms going around my neck. I put my hands on her waist, slowly backing us up onto the bed. I hovered over Lauren, my lips now going to her neck. I planted soft, slow, and passionate kisses on her neck.

"I love you too." I said back, looking into her eyes. My hands were placed on either side of her head, holding me up. "So fucking much."

---

okay good morning.

not edited

have a good day

-Gracie