Chapter Twenty-Five

You

The next morning, the party was totally cleared out. Somehow, the house was clean. I'm guessing Zayn or someone else called a maid to clean it all up.

"Uh, there's a guy in the basement and he's like, dead." Zayn said. "What happened?"

"He nearly raped Lauren," I told him. "So, I chopped his dick off, and Lauren slit his wrists."

"And what about the body?" Zayn asked.

I shrugged, "Acid or something. I don't know, we'll figure it out."

Bea

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them in the process. I wasn't in my bed.

I set up, looking down to see Alexis still sleep. I was naked, and so was she. And all at once, the previous events from last night came rushing back to me. Alexis practically seduced me, and we slept together.

I shook my head, standing up. I put on my clothes, and quietly - but quickly, rushed out of the room.

I stood at the top of the stairs, taking a deep breath and walking down the stairs. Zayn, Lauren, and Y/N were sitting at the table, eating and talking.

"Morning Bea." Y/N was the first to notice me, and she shot me a smile. Lauren just glanced up at me before returning to her breakfast.

"Bea! Had fun last night?" Zayn asked.

"Uh, y-yeah, why?" I quickly questioned, hoping he doesn't know anything.

"Because I sure did. I got laid last night, ladies and - ladies." Zayn chuckled.

"I had fun last night too." Alexis came into the kitchen, wearing only panties and a tank-top.

I couldn't help but let my eyes skim up and down her body. I shook my head, snapping out of it. I shouldn't be acting like this.

"Oh! Guys! Lauren and Y/N cut this guys penis last night." Zayn piped up.

"What?" I turned to Y/N, raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "He touched Lauren. He's dead now, though."

"You didn't have to kill him." I defended, furrowing my eyebrows.

"He almost raped my girlfriend, Bea." Y/N retorted.

"Yeah Bea," Alexis came over with a cup of coffee. "Let them have their fun. I know we had fun last night."

It was quiet for a moment. My eyes were wide and staring at Alexis.

"Alexis!" I exclaimed.

"Woah, woah, what?" Lauren asked, chuckling. "You and little miss up-tight hooked up?" She looked at Alexis.

"Wait. You didn't want anyone to know? Whoops." Alexis apologized, but I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously if I didn't bring it up," I paused. "And I am not up-tight!"

You

"You kinda are, princess." Alexis said. I stayed quiet, not wanting to join in on this.

"Lauren," I looked up at her. "Wanna get out of here?" I offered her a small smile.

"Yeah," she stood up. "Let me get dress."

---

"We could leave them, you know?" Lauren suddenly said, causing me to pause and turn to her. We were walking on the beach, the crashing of the waves filling my ears.

"What? As in the group?" I inquired.

"Yes," she nodded. "We proved last night that we can handle ourselves." I raised an eyebrow.

"Lauren, the only reason why we were able to do that is because of the sound proof walls," I told her. "And why would we want to leave?"

Lauren shrugged, "I don't know - it was on a thought." I sighed, grabbing her hand and interlacing our fingers.

"I'm glad you tell me what you think," I quietly said. "But we can't leave. Not yet, at least."

Lauren nodded, "Okay."

---

The next day, it was back to business. Yesterday we took a day off to relax. And the party, was to, "unwind," as Zayn and Alexis said.

Lauren and Zayn got rid of Ryan's body. Don't ask me how. Anyways, we're now in the dining room.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Alexis took charge. "We're going back to Virginia."

"What? Why?" Bea blurted out.

"Our target is in Virginia." Alexis said.

"And who exactly is that?" I asked, hoping it's no one I know.

"An old friend of Zayn's and I's. After we all got split up again, we both stayed in Virginia for awhile," Alexis started. "This guy, his name is Christian Wick. And I'm not going to get into detail on what he did, but let's just say, he's a very bad man."

---

Of course the house we're staying in was the one where they all first met. Lauren and I were sharing a room, and so were Alexis and Bea.

There weren't enough rooms in the house for everyone to have, so yes, we had to compromise and share.

"Can't believe we're back here, again." Lauren muttered, ending it with a sigh as she laid her head on my chest.

"Ol' sweet home." I chuckled, and she let out a small laugh.

"I wonder what Christian did that's so bad that we have to end his life." Lauren commented.

I shrugged, "Maybe he stole Alexis's make-up. Or her shoes."

"Be serious!" Lauren laughed, causing me to grin. "But she probably would kill someone for that."

"It's Alexis, of course she would," I laughed. "Just like Zayn would kill if someone touched his hair or hair products."

"And Bea her phone." Lauren played along.

"And you with your leather jacket." I teased.

"Hey!" Lauren gasped, but then paused. "You're probably right."

"Of course I am." I softly laughed, and Lauren let out a quiet sigh.

"What about you? What would you kill for?" Lauren asked. I stayed quiet for a moment. What would I kill for? More like, who would I kill for. I looked down at Lauren, who was looking at the bed. "Y/N?"

"I'd kill for you." I seriously spoke, and Lauren looked up. She removed her head from my chest and smiled as she locked eyes with me.

"I'd kill for you too." Lauren leaned forward, placing her lips on mine.

---
how romantic

anyways, it's Monday morning and I don't want to go to school

i finished The 100 on Netflix and now I need to catch up on Season 3 so wish me luck on finding a way how to do that

have a good day today and be good kiddo's!!

didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes

-Gracie