"Damn that Akashi." - Aomine said while panting.

"Did you say something, Daiki?" - Akashi said which froze Aomine.

"Wah! Akashicchi so unfair! (。>_<。)" - Kise said while holding into his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Here, I have a bottled water. Have some." - you said as you hand it to them, their eyes sparkled.

"Waaah!! Thank you! (First name)cchi I r--" - Kise stopped because Aomine already got the bottle and started drinking it.

"Wah!! Gimme some! >○<" - Kise said trying to snatch it from Aomine.

"H-HEY! I'm not done drinking!" - Aomine said but it was too late since Murasakibara already drank the half of it. (A/n: omg indirect kiss~ i wanted it to be AoKise. But oh well, Kise's an idiot he can't even get it from Daiki lol sorry not sorry bye)

"Waahhh!!" - Kise cried.

"Why are you morons so loud early in the morning?" - Midorima suddenly appeared.

"But admit it Shin-chan! You also want to drink from (Name)-chan's bottle!" - Takao suddenly said as he appeared behind Midorima.

"Shut up, nodayo." - he said and walked towards you, his face suddenly started to get red, "G-good morning, nanodayo." - he said stuttering. You were about to reply, but a bottle came flying and hit Midorima's head.

"Oi you Midoshit!" - Aomine said angrily. But Midorima just pushed up his glasses.

"Let's go. (First name). Or you'll be late for school." - Akashi said as he held out his hand.

"Oi! Damn it!"

"Wah! No! I will escort you (First name)cchi!"

"Got something to say Shin-chan? Or too scared? -giggles-"

"Go die. Nanodayo."

"No. I will escort you, (First name)-san." - Kuroko showed up suddenly making everyone scream in surprise. (A/n: except for Akashi lol)

"What are you talking about Tetsuya? I will escort her. Let's go." - Akashi said and grabbed your hand taking you away from them. They were about to say something but Akashi looked back at them.

"Do you have anything else to say?" - he said in a really scary tone that scared the shit out of them.

"Tch." - Aomine, Midorima

"(First name)cchi ㅠ__ㅠ"

"...." - Kuroko (a/n: lol)

They just all went on their seperate ways. Because they're not on the same school. They just wanted to escort you to school. But, Akashi won.

(A/n: looking for Atsushi? Oh well...)

Meanwhile...

"Thank you. Please come again!" - the cashier said as Murasakibara leave the convinience store with his hands full of snacks.

Going back...

Akashi stopped walking and faced you. He suddenly holds your chin making him face you, with only inches apart, you close your eyes waiting...

"WAKE UP!!" - he suddenly said but his voice was different, it was a familiar voice. You open your eyes and Akashi vanished and you could see your mom's face.

You quickly stood up.

'It was only just a dream?' You thought and sighed in disappointment. (A/n: who else sang that? Lol admit it bc i did pfft--)

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Woah! Harem XD lol. Tbh, i don't like that genre hahha!

Here it is again! My randomness. Lol hope u guys liked it.

Actually, the whole day I'm thinking of what to update bc i really want to XD

I changed the book cover.

This is my first time writing them like this lol

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars! I always say this okay. XD

Btw, I decided to make Haikyuu! X Reader. Hopefully you guys would read it! Thanksss!! ♡