"It's cold now." I say pouting and he chuckles.

"You're so adorable." he says and pecks my lips.

Then he starts cooking and I watch him, just sitting there on the counter. I try to remember what he does so maybe I can make pancakes for him one day too.

"Haz, when is your birthday actually?" I ask.

"First febuary. Yours?" he asks.

"24th December. Christmas Eve." I say smiling.

"Do you actually know that there are only a few months of school left?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Yeah, 3 or 4 I think." I say.

"Yeah 3 months." he says.

"We can come out soon." I say smiling and he nods.

"I can't wait." he says.

The pancakes are ready and Harry puts them on two plates. He places them on the table and he quickly lifts me up before I can stand up.

"Haz are you really going to carry me? I think I can make three steps." I say and he chuckles.

"No you don't have to walk today." he says smiling and sits me down on the chair.

Then he sits down too and we start eating.

"It tastes amazing!" I say.

"Thank you." he says and we soon finish our breakfast.

I just love his pancakes! I love everything he cooks. I really want to learn how to cook. I want to be able to cook one good meal at least. Harry puts everything into the dishwasher and lifts me up again.

"God Harry, you're perfect." I say and he chuckles.

He goes into the living room and sits me down on the sofa. He sits down next to me and I put my legs on his. I lay down and he smirks. He tickles my foot and I quickly take my feet off him. He laughs and leans over me, kissing me softly.

"I love that you're so ticklish." he says.

I pretend to lean in for a kiss but before our lips touch I start tickling him.

"L-Lou st-sto-op!" Harry says between laughters.

"And you're not ticklish?." I ask smirking and stop tickling him, now being on top of him.

He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me down to him, kissing me passionately. I move my lips with his in sync and I feel his hands on my back. I slowly pull away, my eyes still closed for a few seconds and I bite on my lip, remembering the feeling of his lips on mine. I open my eyes just to see two beautiful green orbs staring back at me. I peck his lips and then I sit down again. He turns on the tv and I rest my head in his lap. We watch a movie and when it's over my phone rings.

"Perfect timing." Harry says, smirking a little.

I look at my phone and see the picture of my mom. I roll my eyes and answer the call, my head still in Harry's lap.

"Hi mom." I say.

"Hey Louis. I just wanted to know when you're going to come home." she says and I sigh quietly.

"I don't know." I say.

"You have to look after the girls today." she says and I roll my eyes.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I won't be home." she says.

"Yeah I know but where are you going?" I ask.

"I'll just meet a friend." she says.