Fight to the Death

Start from the beginning

"Oi, I caught one," He chuckled.

I wrapped my legs around his, bit the palm of his hand to let me go. I then flipped the two of us around and I punched his face. I held my wand to his heart and smiled.

"Stupefy!"

Together the two of us came plummeting to the rocks and he was out cold but still breathing. With my rock element I trapped him inside a rock that wouldn't kill him.

"Told you you'd be a fine Auror," Moody winked.

Moody helped me up and I saw Bellatrix land on a rock. A green light emitting from her wand hitting my smiling dad in the chest. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down towards the ground. I looked for a pulse but found none.

"NO," I cried out.

I saw Bellatrix smirking as she ran out. I stood up gripping my wand as Moody held my hand.

"Don't," Moony said.

"GET OFF OF ME," I screamed.

I ripped myself from Moody's arms and caught up with Bellatrix. I produced a fireball and threw it to her head which she dodged.

"I killed Sirius Black, I killed Sirius Black, what are you coming to get me," She sang.

"CRUCIO," I yelled in anger.

Aunt Bellatrix writhed in pain on the floor.

"CRUCIO!" Harry yelled besides me.

The two of us had tears running down our eyes. Bellatrix took the only thing I had in my life that was family and destroyed it. Bellatrix whimpered in fear as Harry and I pointed out wands at her. I drop my wand to my side and grab her hair. I straddle my aunt and punch her in the face sobbing like a mad man.

"You — killed — him," I cried.

I pulled my wand out and held it against her neck. My breathing harsh as I held her down. I felt a hand touch my back and Harry shook his head and helped me up. Our wands returning back to Bellatrix.

"You've got to mean it Harry and Kiana, She killed him, she deserves it," Voldemort said. "You know the spell Harry."

My eyes met the side of Harry's determined face. This is what Voldemort wants.

"Harry, you don't want to do this, you aren't like him," I whispered.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND KIANA SIRIUS," Harry began to yell as he turned his wand on me.

Taken back. I set my wand to my side and looked into his eyes.

"I do understand Harry, he was the last bit of your family, well guess what, he was mine too," I said calmly. "I'm torn up to and a part of me wants to kill her and a part of me knows that this is exactly what he wants."

"She doesn't understand Harry. She's using you, kill her," Voldemort said.

Harry gripped his wand tighter and pressed it against my chest.