Chapter 16 - The Storm

Kaitou woke up in the middle of the woods. "Ugh this dream again!" He said "But my leg is fine this time." Kaitou started walking around looking for any sign that the dream is real or the future. He noticed two wolves on the top of a mountain. "Maybe that's Waverly and Moon." He said. He started walking up the hill. The wind was blowing really hard. The higher he got the harder the wind blew. "Almost...There." He said as he climbed higher. When he reached the top he saw two black wolves at the top of the mountain. He hid behind a rock and tried to listen to what they were saying. "Alright move the storm over there." Fear said "Dad i got it." Fang said "Once we have those pups this place will be ours." Fear said. Fang moved the storm over by MysticClan. "Not there...Not yet." Fear said "Why not?" "Because that's where they are." Fear said "See that field over there with nothing but a cave and a waterfall?" He asked "Yes." Fang said "Start over there." "Melody!" Kaitou whispered.

Kaitou woke up from the dream and was back in his den. He looked out of the cave and saw the clouds turning grey. "Its real!" He said as he ran out of the cave. "Melody!" Kaitou yelled. "Kota!" Kaitou ran out of the pack and towards the field. He ran inside the waterfall cave and they were nowhere to be seen. "She must of taken him for a walk." Kaitou said as he ran out of the cave. "Melody!" He yelled. The wind started blowing really hard. "Kota!" Kaitou turned around and saw the tornado forming. "Shh...Shoot." He said "Moon! Waverly!" He yelled as he ran through the forest. He saw Fear and Fang on top of the hill again. "Maybe...Maybe i can stop them." He said. Kaitou started walking to the hill. He walked through the forest and across creeks. He finally made it to the mountain and starting climbing. When he finally reached the top he walked behind the rock again and listen to what they were saying. "Move the storm over there." Fear said "Dad i got it." Fang said "I already heard this before." Kaitou jumped out from behind the rock. "Stop!" He yelled. Fear looked at Kaitou "Look what we have here." Fear said as he used one of his shadows to grab Kaitou. "Wheres Melody!" Kaitou said "Shes in the forest with your...friend. But they wont be alive for long." He said "Why are you doing this." Kaitou said "Enough talking." Fear yelled. Fear used his shadow to put Kaitou in a prison were he could not escape. "Melody!" Kaitou yelled.

Melody and Kota were walking in the woods. The wind started to blow really hard and trees started to fall. "Melody!" Kota said. Melody looked at a the waterfall cave. "Come on hurry we can be safe in there." She yelled as she picked up Kota with her teeth and started running. "Whats happening." He said "Its a tornado!" Melody yelled. She ran into the cave with Kota and sat him down. "Just wait here." She said "Wait where are you going." Kota said "Im going to get Kaitou." She yelled. See that field over there with nothing but a cave and a waterfall?" Fear said on the mountain "Yes." Fang said. "Ill be right back." Melody said as she ran towards the entrance. "Start over there." Fear said. Melody ran towards the entrance but before she could make it out a tree collapsed on the opening. "Shoot!" She yelled. The rocks started to fall inside the cave. "Kota get down!" She yelled as she protected him. "It will be over soon!" She yelled.

The rocks stopped falling in the waterfall cave. "Kota you okay?" Melody asked "What happened." Kota said "The tornado went over us." "Oh." He said "The entrance is blocked so we will have to find another way to get out." "Is the tornado still out?" Kota asked "Yes but..." Melody stopped "But what?" He asked She said "Its heading towards...MysticClan."

"Waverly whats happening?" Moon said "Its just a storm. Here follow me." She said. Moon followed Waverly into a cave where other wolves were. "This is the shelter." She said "We come here whenever something bad happens." A tree hit the cave and rocks started falling. Agh!" Moon yelled. She looked at her leg and a rock had smashed it. "Moon you okay?" "My...My leg!" She yelled "Waverly laid next to Moon. "Its okay just don't think about the pain okay." She said. "Wheres Kaitou!" She yelled "Kaitou will be fine." Waverly said "He is probably in a safe place right now."