Chapter 7 - The Special Ones

"I can't believe she left us." Moon said "Do you think she is coming back?" Kaitou asked "I don't know." She said. A white wolf with grey ears and a grey tail walked up to Kaitou and Moon. "Are you Kaitou and Moon?" She asked "Yeah...Who are you?" Moon Asked "Im Waverly." She said "Crystal told me to protect you guys until she gets back." "If she comes back." Moon said "She will." Waverly said "I have another den...If you want to live there." "Uhh Sure." Moon said "Okay follow me." Waverly said. Waverly walked out of Crystals den with Kaitou and moon following behind her. "Its over here." She said as she walked to her den. "Have a look inside." Kaitou and moon walked inside the den. "Pick a spot to sleep tonight." She said "Waverly?" Moon said "Yes?" She answered "Why did Crystal leave?" Waverly sat down and sighed. "Before Crystal left she told me to take care of you guys. She told me to keep you safe. She also told me that you two were special and that no one can know about it." "Oh." "How come we never knew about this!" Kaitou said "I don't know." Waverly said "Maybe your parents weren't ready." "Could we explore outside?" Moon asked "Uhh...I guess. Just don't tell anyone." Waverly said. Kaitou and Moon ran out of the den to the stream where the other wolves were.

Kaitou and Moon arrived at the stream. Kaitou walked over to the stream and Moon laid down by some trees. Moon closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep. "Hey Moon!" Seth said "Agh!" Moon said as she jumped up. "Oh...hi...Seth." She said "Hi." He said "Sorry about yesterday." Seth said "Yeah." "I was just...a little...uhh...nervous." He said "So uhh...do you want to...go for a walk tomorrow?" He asked "Uhh sure i guess." She answered "Thanks ill see you then." "Okay." "Bye." Seth said "Bye."

Kaitou sat down by the stream and looked up at the clouds. "Hey Kaitou." Melody said "Oh hey Melody." He said "I was wondering if you wanted to go the the creek with me tomorrow." She asked "My parents are going hunting so i can sneak off and i wanted you to come with me." "Sure." Kaitou said "Okay ill see you tomorrow." "Okay." "Bye." Melody ran off back to her den. Kaitou got up and walked over to Moon. "Hey Moon." Kaitou said "Hey." She said "Ready to go home?" "We just got here but okay." "The sun is setting." Kaitou said "I know." "So lets go." Kaitou said. Kaitou and moon started to walk back to the den.

Kaitou and Moon walked inside the den. "Oh hey guys." Waverly said "I went hunting for you. But i only caught a rabbit. I hope that its enough." She said "Yea its fine." Kaitou and moon went over to the rabbit and started eating. Once they were done they laid down and fell asleep. "Goodnight guys." Waverly said as she laid down next to them and fell asleep.